Anyone live in Tri-Cities, WA?

by drwtsn32 22 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Just for kicks I'm curious if anyone lives in the Tri-Cities. I live in Kennewick and used to attend the South Kennewick and Riverside congregations. Anyone here I might know?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi DrWatson, and welcome to the forum

Katie (bikerchic) and I live in Portland, OR. There're a number of posters here that live in N. Vancouver area, and many of us get together once a month. Please feel free to P/M me if you want.

Craig

• Princess
    Princess

I live on the other side of the mountains in Edmonds, just north of Seattle. I'm working on an apostafest for August. Check for details...soon.

Rachel

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Thanks for both replies so far... It would be interesting to see if anyone lives even closer. I have had lots of friends in the past leave the org and it would be great to see some on here.

• Amazing
    Amazing

I lived in Richland twice, the first time from 1976 through 1980, and then from 1993 through 1995. The second time I was no longer in the Watchtower organization. I walked away in 1992. I knew several in Kennewick, and some in Pasco, as well as West Richland, though it has been a while ... so my memory has faded a little. I later moved back to California and than up to the Portland, Oregon area. Currently I live near Chicago. Email me at [email protected] or call me if you like. My name is Jim Whitney. My phone at work is 847-952-0909.

• DIM
    DIM

I just south of Princess in Auburn....Michalina's belly is gonna be huge for your party in august, princess!

• Farkel
    Farkel

A whole bunch of Mexicans live there.

Hope that helps.

Send me some Walla Walla sweets. Please.

Farkel

• onacruse
    onacruse

Fark:

If only you were as sweet as a WW onion

Hi Jim...how ya doing? We hope that your recovery is going well.

Craig (& Katie)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    A whole bunch of Mexicans live there.

Yes, there is a large hispanic population in Pasco.

Hope that helps.

Not really.

Sorry dude, I hate onions.
  • Loris
    Loris

I lived in Yakima for a year in 1994-1995. I didn't speak enough spanish to fit in. My mother and Aunt live there now but they are Fundies. don't go near them, they will wear you thin. I moved back to Florida.

Hi and welcome

Loris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit