God’s silence teaches more than what the “revealed scriptures” do!

by anointed1 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• anointed1
    anointed1
    Cold Steel

God communicating with father of John the Baptist, or mother Mary … could be of human origin because if God had really communicated to Mary about Jesus as His only begotten son to be sent to earth through her, such a great event should surely match with her later response. She did not care for the child even like an ordinary woman having mentally retarded child. See what happened when they went to temple when Jesus was only 12 years of age: “After the festival was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it [but why?]. Thinking he was in their company [impossible for any parents to behave this way], they traveled on for a day. Then they began looking for him [something they should have done before the return journey] among their relatives and friends.” (Luke 2:43, 44)

• cofty
    cofty

it's been a while but the Brahma Kumaris have returned.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

ok anointed1, I see your point now. It seems provocatively profound and therefore a bit face palmy. edit to add. Silence never 'taught' me anything I don't think.

I don't want to get into one of those 'Atheist vs: Believer' things because they seem to end up in nothing other than bad feelings. Life is far too short for all that. Now that I know here is nothing after this life, I try to be a much more sensitive person.

Have a great day all you people and be good to one another.

• anointed1
    anointed1
    punkofnic, I appreciate your responsible response.
  • cofty
    cofty

anointed1 - are you associated with the group known as The Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University Cult or any of its other affiliates such as ...

Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University [BKWSU]
      Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Visha Vidyalaya [PBIVV]
      Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization [BKWSO]
      Academy For Better World
      America Meditating
      Anubhuti Retreat Center
      BK Publications
      BKmedia
      Brahma Kumaris Association
      Brahma Kumaris Community Education Resources
      Brahma Kumaris Educational Society
      Brahma Kumaris Health Communications
      Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Centre
      Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Learning Centre
      Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Study Foundation
      Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie
      Earth Care
      Eternity Ink
      Global Forum for Public Relations
      Global Harmony Foundation
      Global Retreat Centre
      Good Wishes Bank
      Happy House Meditation Centre
      House of International Media
      Images & Voices of Hope
      Inner Space
      India One Solar Energy
      Invisible Doctors
      Le Centre de Méditation Parenthèse
      Learning Center For Peace
      Living Values Education Program
      Meditation Museum
      Om Shanti Studios
      Peace of Mind TV
      Peace Village
      Perpetual Yogic Agriculture (Shashwat Yogic Kheti)
      Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation (RERF)
      Raja Yoga Center
      Relax 7
      Relax Kids
      Saligram Studios
      Self Development Consultants Group
      Self Management Leadership
      Shri Shiva Adhyatmic Foundation
      Soul Journey Retreat
      Space for Truth
      Spirituality and Justice
      The Janki Foundation for Global Health Care
      The Meditation Center
      The Transformation Center
      The Yoga Shop
      Village Outreach Programme (VOP)
      Visions of a Better World Foundation
      Yayasan Studi Spiritual Brahma Kumaris, and others
  • anointed1
    anointed1

Cofty,

If you and punkofnice felt that the profound reasoning I made in the OP reminded you of Brahmakumaris, then I should examine who they are and what their teachings. Thank you for informing that such an organization exists!

• anointed1
    anointed1

Cofty,

I also want to add the following:

People who have been deceived by those who pretended to be God’s friends would prefer to talk about materialism.

However, I have never been deceived by any falsely called friends of God—hence I see a prism as prism, not as colored by the things behind the prism. Materialism cannot satisfy everyone because humans are not satisfied by mere survival. Survival is what animals seek; man is more than animal; man seeks freedom, pleasure,

art, ingenuity, ….. and on and on. Moreover, he has thirsts for justice and unconditional love—which cannot be fulfilled by any amount of material accomplishments. Superficial though, Spinoza called it confused thought. Make a list of all your pleasures. Then, maybe you’ll see even farther than Spinoza saw: pleasure (happiness) is just a signal telling you that you and the species are surviving; pain is signal that tells you to avoid further/future harm which of course is a mechanism that serves a good purpose.

Even death serves a good purpose. Ecclesiasticus 14:12, 13 says “remembering death enables one to perform good acts.” This fact has been discerned by many people such as Steve Jobs (the Father of the Digital Revolution & the cofounder of APPLE) declared: “Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.”

Just because you were bitten by a dog on your way, why stop the journey? Try big picture—everything will fall in place.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks for confirming you are here to recruit for the BK cult. Your response was identical to previous members who were asked the same question.

It is a nasty dehumanising family destroying money grabbing abusive cult.

• anointed1
    anointed1

cofty,

I will not make a comment about any organization until and unless I personally examine them, and I am going to make a first hand examination.

• cofty
    cofty

Why are the endless succession of BK apologists we get here so dishonest about their intentions?

Every single one has denied being in the BK until it was forced out of them. I even have PMs admitting as much from one of your local leaders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit