2024-April Shepherd The Flock Of God Manual.

by Atlantis 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

I briefly looked through it, thank you, Atlantis. It still says that disfellowshipped people should be out for a year or more, makes me wonder what their game is. 🤷‍♀️

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Atlantis You're the best!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Drinks on the house for everybody!

Grandpa!

• LV101
    LV101

Thank you, Atlantis.

Skimmed couple lines and they're pushing door to door stating that's where the action is for Bible studies.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

maybe recent announcements haven't made it to this year's shepherding book? need to study more...

• Listener
    Listener

It looks like the Chariot can't keep up with itself.

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar

Is the French version available Grandpa?

JS

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

RE: The Disfellowshipping section:

Apparently, the recent changes happened so fast (due to Japan and Norway decisions) that they weren't yet incorporated into this release. Hence, the changes in the GB Update will be covered thru the already released Elder's Correspondence and then at upcoming annual Elder's Meeting / Training session, wherein they'll be directed to write things in the margins.

So this tells you just how sudden this "90-day DF'ing, then repentance and let back in" change was.

"Directed by Holy Spirit", my ass!

WT HQ is 100% re-active at this point. They were never pro-active, but before they had things in que they were going to do slowly over time. (frog in water, anyone?) Now, their backs are against the wall, and it's severely affecting membership and lastly, but most importantly - MONEY!!!

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Jehovahs chariot is moving so fast that even the Elders book updates can’t keep up with it.

Yes indeed this new updated version hasn’t got the 90 sanctioned new light in it yet.

they know full well there will be constant updates needed

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Why the hell did they even bother putting it out? 🙄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit