Visiting Japan and saw one of those Carts. What is the purpose of those book carts for the borg?

by adjusted knowledge 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I'm in Japan for three weeks visiting my sister-in-law and brother. The people are so polite and I came across two female JW using the Cart. It is the same experience I noticed back in the States. The two Japanese women are just standing there smiling and everyone is ignoring them. I understand the appeal to the rank & file as it is an easy way to get the hour requirements in. But for the JW organization I doubt it is a useful recruiting tool. The college I attended I never saw one student engage in a conversation with the JW and their book cart.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Visiting Japan and saw one of those Carts.

What is the purpose of those book carts for the borg?

1)..To give the WBT$ free advertising.

2)..To keep JW`s Isolated, from the rest of the world.

(Very few people, want anything to do with them.)

The Loneliest Job On The Planet...

Image result for Jehovah's witness literature cart

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Apostate competition.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

apostate ... but ... so, so nice

Imagine spending 2 hours at jw meetings ... or just thirty minutes with her and a coffee ?

Personnaly my life will be better with second solution :)

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

or just thirty minutes with her and a coffee ? Personnaly my life will be better with second solution

Hmmm, really. I wouldn't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04t0h2b/stacey-dooley-investigates-young-sex-for-sale-in-japan

Joshi Kosei / Chaku Ero / Lolicon Manga

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    darkspilver

You missed the obvious. The above cosplay girl is actually handing out Watchtower magna.

• yoko N
    yoko N

The above cosplay girl is actually handing out Watchtower magna.

no way!

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

At KH , I didn't have sex ... I haven't say I would have sex with her ... just coffee :)

V+

• jayjay78
    jayjay78

she looks about 30,i think youll be fine

• steve2
    steve2

To go looking for reasons for having the literature carts is to try to make sense of stupid.

The best we can do is invent reasons.

They give an appearance of a public wtness

They stroke the JWs pride ("I am an approved person to man this cart")

They provide a distraction from the ennui that consumes JWs lives

They're much less taxing than door-to-door work

They're a fine "social" outlet for JWs: The only people listening and talking are JWs to each other

They give the public opportunities to not notice and passby

They blend in anonymously with all other merchandise sellers in marketplaces - only no obe's buying the merchandise

One reason is really as good as any other when it comes to explaining the mind-numbing practices of JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit