I'm Back

by Yerusalyim 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Hey folks, it's me again, you're good old friend Yeru. I was gone for a whole WEEK at a Terrorism Awareness Class, I got to do some shooting, some driving, crashed through barracades with a car. It was GREAT FUN. And I got PAID to do it. Gosh, I love my job. Can't wait to catch up on the posts. God Bless

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Shakespere: Hamlet

• openminded
    openminded

Hey Yeru, could you get me an application?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Go see your local Recruiter. Don't let the Elder's see ya till you're gone.

YERUSALYIM
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Good to have you back, and please give us more details into this job of yours, Have you read Tom Clancy's "Rainbow Six"?

Love the new pic, I think everyone should be FORCED to have a pic!!!

Venice

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Typical Witness mentality there Venice. Everyone should be FORCED to do everything.

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• logical
    logical

Hello Back

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

SHUT UP Slip HAHAHHAH

No I just like to see the pics, makes you feel like you know the people better (and it's a heck of a lot easier to tell if they're m/f, unless there like Zev and post a womans pic to confuse us all)

You know Slip I can post one of you if you want

Ven

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Venice,

Yep Rainbow Six is a pretty cool novel. I really enjoy Tom Clancy's novels. The Jack Ryan novels at least. Glad you enjoyed the pic.

Yeru

YERUSALYIM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit