WT PDF file "Child Safeguarding Policy of Jehovah's Witnesses in Australia"

by kpop 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• zeb
    zeb

I must say some thing that has been in my thoughts for some time. Its this;

The whole impetus of the ARC now rolling on with the inquiry in the UK would be better served if a similar equivalent inquiry was launched in the U.S.

I see no indication on this site that any one in the US has made any communication with their relevant officials to launch such an inquiry.. please open your hearts and do so.

• freddo
    freddo

Maybe the problem is that "Christian" religiousness is more alive and kicking in the U.S. than in say Oz, UK or Canada. Therefore religion has more sway and more (proportionately) followers that toe the religionists' line.

Also there seems more religious types in politics over there in the U.S. with self serving agendas than Australia too.

It's like the US is 10/15 years behind Europe and Australia in whacky religionists' (of the "Christian" variety) being put in their place.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    freddo - "...It's like the US is 10/15 years behind Europe and Australia in whacky religionists' (of the 'Christian' variety) being put in their place."

You're only just realizing this now?

IMO, the US has been behind the cultural curve in almost everything for decades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit