Evidence of Human Activity in Northern Siberia 45,000 years ago.

by fulltimestudent 26 Replies latest social current

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A friend (very religious) ask me , how do I come up with the figure that Adam was created

6-7 thousand year ago? I told him from the Bible. He told me no one knows because records

weren't kept 6 thousand years ago. I told him, please read your bible.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Who says there weren't dinosaurs in biblical times !

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Yes I read this earlier today. This throws out all of the JW chronological figures.
  • wozza
    wozza

Thanks for this interesting topic ,always like to hear these new discoveries .

Like the story that came out one time about evidence that quick to the draw second posting people are TROGLODYTE throw backs ,is it true or not mmmmm....

• Mephis
    Mephis
    All this information really does is deepen the mystery about the self awareness of mankind and how in such little progression there was over such a long period of time.

Still the same problem as it ever was. Information transmission within pre-literate hunter/gatherer clans isn't really all that good if you're hoping to join the space race any time soon. I still want to thank the person who figured out that those leaves thrown in hot water tasted good. That's some long term trial and error testing going on, and not a trial I'd want to take part in.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Makemeanunbeliever squawked, "...No one can prove or disprove a creator or no creator..."

It is obvious you either don't understand the rules of debate or you intentionally ignore them.

You are making an EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM that god exists. It is incumbent on you, my friend to provide the EXTRAORDINARY PROOF that supports your claim.

NO ONE is obligated to disprove your crackpot assertions, which is why we ignore you.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I wonder what the beer tastes like in siberia😨
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    What is astounding to my mind are the sculptural artifacts from Mal'ta near the great lake of Baikal in Siberia. These 26,000 year old figurines are made not of bone or wood but fired clay. To make a ceramic sculpture requires more than an ability to make fire, it demands a control of kiln temperatures. Imagine the difficulty of living in Siberia during the Ice Age! Humans did so and of course critically they knew that controlling fire was vital to their existence.
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    There is so much evidence that man existed over 40,000 years ago and some scientist estimate over 100,000. Believing the Genesis account of creation is the same as believing the earth is flat.
  • nelim
    nelim

I think you should also have quoted the following (at the start), because in your citation it is not obvious anymore what links humans to this 45,000 year old mammoth. Humans must have been alive back then and there because the corpse shows signs that it has been killed by humans. Here you go:

Scientists excavating the well-preserved creature determined that it had been killed by humans: Its eye sockets, ribs, and jaw had been battered, apparently by spears, and one spear-point had left a dent in its cheekbone—perhaps a missed blow aimed at the base of its trunk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit