Next Aussie BBQ in Sydney

by OlderTom 19 Replies latest jw friends

• logical
    logical

Pay for my plane ticket and i'll be over

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Prisca, that $5US converts to about $13NZ. Hippikon could do well outta this. $13 buys a flock of sheep over there. We better be nice to the kiwi - it's one of the few places we can afford to visit these days.

Sir FRED - you want me ta slap Stephanus about a bit for ya? Maybe I should pounce on him and scratch him up a bit - wouldn't risk it for anyone else. (I might get fleas - who knows where he's been)

Logical why not get a job and save your own $5AUS? (about 1Pound)

• hippikon
    hippikon

What do I want with more flocking sheep

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Old Tom said 'bring a plate' - you could stuff one into yer suitcase for the next bbq. No one flys fleece like New Zealand. (I saw a sheep flying below a helicopter last time I was there)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Your idea of an international apostates convention is a stroke of genius, Hippi. Wouldn't that start to put the fear of God into the Org! Having our own apostate assemblies! The real triumph would be to hold them at the same time as a Dub one, and hopefully in a venue just across the street. I think large banners saying "10th Annual Assembly of Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses and Other Opposers Welcomes You" across the road from an assembly would be much more effective than the pickets walking up and down outside the Dub venue. (may help to strengthen their siege mentality, though!)

On a serious note, Hippi, you'd better be careful about coming to the BBQ. You're still in and they're suspicious of you. Make sure that no-one in Dubdom over here knows you're here, and especially don't let them know that you're going to the BBQ, or for that matter, where it is! You're welcome to have a bed for a night or two here; you can bet your bottom dollar that that'll be the day when the dubs do our area!

• YoungerTom
    YoungerTom

I don't know about coming to the next BBQ. Real Tom might get wind of it, then I'd be in BIG trouble!!! Squeak Squeak.

• BugEye
    BugEye

Just let me know when there is going to be one in Bris, I've got 5 adults and 4 kids who'll
    join in.

Dave

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Younger Tom: I saw that! Tom will not be happy! You'll just have to make an extra comment at the meeting for your penance! (Or maybe going to the meeting is your penance!!!) ROAR, ROAR

G'day gang, been a bit crook lately - had the aussie dollar blues

Now that the weather has turned a little damp it seems the greatest time can be had with a bbq and a bottle of cab sav. You bring some too unc; OT - you can bring a tinnie or two. Same time, same place?

Prisca, don't bring any dollars, it'll be a "dollar-less" event.

OT could you e-mail me so's we can make a time. Ta.

Should we start a Hippikon Relief fund, do you think?

Cheers,

Ozzie (of the stuff the american dollar class)

• hippikon
    hippikon

Bugeye: Bundle them in the car / bus / truck and come on down. Or perhaps we can tie you in with a phone hook up.

Anyone got a program? What are the new releases? Can I be in the drama (or am I going to be the drama)

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Say Older Tom, you're looking a lot like Dwight D Eisenhower lately. Was he the older brother of Milton Henschel? !

Cheers,

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit