nevermind

by Vivamus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Yes that is a real picture of me. I was born and raised in Chicago and now reside in Florida. I have never been to Southern California so I am not who you have mistaken me for.

• Xena
    Xena

I NEVER mind

Spank me baby....oh yea....

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Viv - A kiss for you.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    Reborn 2002, you look very familiar. Is that a real picture of you? Are you from Southern California?

Yes that is a real picture of me. No I am not from Southern California. I was born and raised in Chicago and now reside in Florida and have never been to California. Sorry I am not who you have mistaken me for.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

oops double posted, sorry. hope that answers your question.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

OMG, you people are hilarious, LOL.

Francois, yeah, I'd love to see your collection of ... erm ... stamps.

Moe you're such a sweetheart.

• sandy
    sandy

Reborn 2002,

You look so much like a guy I used to know named David. I heard his mom has left the org. So I thought maybe, just maybe you were him. That is all. Thanks for responding.

Sandy

• Hungout
    Hungout

Viva if your want to have a adventure outdoors come over to michigan , the morel mushrooms are popping up all over.

It makes a awsome steak dinner with morel soup as a side dish.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Altho that sounds absolutely delicious Hungout, I'm on the other side of the ocean....

• Hungout
    Hungout

that would make the trip all the more exciting, have you ever been to the U.S.A ?

think about it ...a nice juicy steak smoothered in morel mushrooms.....hhhhhhhmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit