Martin Armstrong's latest book, 'The Plot to Seize Russia'

by was a new boy 13 Replies latest social current

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

The 2015 documentary - 'The Forecaster' was basically banned in USA. So Martin leased a movie theater in Cherry Hill NJ and showed it himself.

'A German TV station funded the 2015 documentary on me entitled The Forecaster. Because it raised some of these issues back then, the film was banned in the United States as well as Switzerland...'

'I was the longest person ever held in prison on civil contempt without any charge for 7 years on a statutory maximum set by Congress of 18 months1 ignored by the courts and the Department of Justice to keep me quiet.

To them, the Constitution is more like guidelines. I was denied bail, even putting up the entire $1.3 million in cash, and a public trial, all to prevent this story from ever surfacing.

The judge in charge was altering transcripts, threw the press out holding a secret closed-door proceeding, and put gag orders on me to stop me from helping my clients against the bank, which stole $1 billion from my accounts.

Still, I with my clients, forced the bank to plead guilty and repay my clients in full under a criminal restitution. What unfolded behind the curtain was desperately hidden for a reason.

Even the judiciary does what it is told in a political case. For you see, justice is only the will of the government no matter what its form communist, aristocratic, democratic, or a republic.'

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/The-Plot-to-Seize-Russia-Intro.pdf

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Yes, I follow Martin Armstrong's blog. His forecasts are sought by institutions around the globe.

Especially interesting is the fact that his forecasts coincide with Bible prophecy about the end time. His analysis is that the end goal of the globalists (who are in charge of the world) is that UN will really become a one world government. He predicts also a third world war before that. And many other things that coincide with end time prophecies.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Read the WIKI Article on this guy, wow, a real Scam Artist with deep criminal qualities.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Phizzy, before you take the side of Wiki, please take an unbiased look. Here in Sweden even the state television showed the documentary about the unjust treatment of Martin Armstrong and it was available on demand at their website for a few months.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I don't doubt he was unjustly treated by the Authorities, I do doubt his personal integrity, and his expertise.

• vienne
    vienne

The institutions that follow him are mental health and criminal investigation bodies.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

'a 2008 study in the journal Reference Services Review pegged Wikipedia's accuracy rate at 80 percent'

I have little confidence in Wiki.
    I've found various dates on Wiki when the draft in the USA supposedly ended, from January 1973 to June 1973. Which I disagree with.

In Feb. 1974 I was scheduled to appear before a Draft Board, but a few weeks before the meeting, while out in pioneer service I heard on the news on my car radio they were all cancelled. So I never went.

This event is seared into my brain. As a couple weeks before I was due to appear I had a, 'You're shitting me!' moment with an Elder, who had volunteered to accompany me.
    A month earlier, this same Elder was on board to DF me for gossiping about another Elder being a child molester.
    Friends like him, who needs enemies? I declined his invitation.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1895587/quotes/qt3581040

Seems Aaron trusts Martin.

38:11
    https://youtu.be/ZL2H8zbrm3s?t=2291
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Read the WIKI Article on this guy, wow, a real Scam Artist with deep criminal qualities

I don't doubt he was unjustly treated by the Authorities, I do doubt his personal integrity, and his expertise.

'Wikipedia is not a trusted source and has become another tool for government propaganda.'

One has to double check everything in the press nowadays. Most is government propaganda.

'Soros is manipulating the press to press for the destruction of Russia to further his one-world government. Perhaps making that much money causes mental illness whereby you become a demigod to redesign the world. I have ZERO respect for Soros, Gates, or Schwab. They should all be thrown into a padded cell, handed a game of monopoly, and let them try to manipulate each other.'

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Tonight Marty says:

New Post: PRIVATE BLOG – Beware the War in Ukraine – WWIII Has Begun

First thing that comes up from the borg in preparing for WWIII is Prepare Your Comment.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

'The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, which describes the clock as a "metaphor for how close humanity is to self-annihilation," moved its hands from 100 seconds to midnight to 90 seconds to midnight.'

Still don't see the climate crisis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a95yYu0mzhA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit