Anyone watch Evans video on the Bethalite who left?

by mickbobcat 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I don't know if he was a regular betalite but either way he left and in the interview he says some of the GB are very intelligent. The whole thing came across to me as this guy may have just left and is still a little wonky about talking against the GB. I don't buy from all I have seen that any of the GB are very intelligent.

[video removed]

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

He left and lost his family over unspecified doubts. You would think it would be more earth shattering. Lloyd forgot to ask him the most important question of all. How aware are the bethelites of the csa problem?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Really? One hour and 28 minutes. I have just watched an old cowboy that lasted not much longer, time better spent methinks.

George

• alanv
    alanv

Lloyd has 102000 subscribers for a reason. He produces the best ex JW videos on the planet. Of course he can not cover every single question that everyone would ask, but hes doing a great job.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

ALA this is not really about Evans, its more about the bethalite that was or seemed to be still coddling the cult GB. Anyone who says they are smart must not be so smart themself or they are still indoctrinated. I get it if he is. It took me years to get over the cult and get a firm grip on just how destructive and insane they are.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

he says some of the GB are very intelligent

And-----the GB invented Zoom, the internet, and Nuclear weapons.

And not many people know this, but Neil Armstrong was not the first man to walk on the moon----it was the GB.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I'd hazard a guess that Marc Saundersons SAT scores were higher than average and if he'd been allowed he would have gone to college and I can imagine David Splane as an accountant somewhere in another life(although maybe I'm giving him a little too much credit😂 ) but other than that I don't think we have too many earth shattering geniuses up there.

For native guile, though, and I don't mean this as a compliment, I don't think you can beat Stephen Lett. There's something about that man that I just don't trust. I think he's a money grubbing, paedophile defending hypocrite.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Not sure about smart, but the dumb act sells. Cunning is a good word. Reading between the lines gives us haughty and greedy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit