Is this for real???

by RocketQueen 19 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How is this NOT "begging or Petitioning or Soliciting" for funds??

The society has always prided itself (since the very first WT mag) of never resorting to "begging, petitioning or soliciting" for funds.

Bro Russell made that VERY clear in the WT. He said that if god stopped providing funds, it would be evidence of his blessing not being on the work.

NEVER would such manipulative methods be approved...especially aimed at children....

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

They will do everything they can to go right up to that line with out crossing it. What I mean is, right up to that line that is in the mind of a typical JW that is. It is way over the line for us, because we are awake and can see the folly in it. But the average JW always see the "good" that Jehovah's organization will do for his people first, then look for any faults waaayy down the line later, much later. So, in the case like this, I don't even think it hits their radar, nope, not at all.

But for us, oh yes, it stinks like sh*t.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Real. PDF

• sir82
    sir82

Yes, li'l Suzy, Jehovah, who owns the quadrillions of billions of tons of gold, silver, platinum, etc. throughout all the universe, is in desperate need of your 75 cents.

You don't want Jehovah to be sad or angry with you, do you? Do you? DO YOU????

I didn't think so. Now give your money to Jehovah, and go suck on this rock. You can pretend it is ice cream.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is evidence of child abuse in print.

It should be exposed for the world to see how the WBT$ promotes and enables the abuse of children in all forms. But who could we tell and who would listen?

• RocketQueen
    RocketQueen
    What the actual fuck. That ice cream video is ridiculous!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder if the GB heads are going to announce on JW broadcast that the organization has gained an aditional 700 million $$$ in its sale if its largest property holdings and that therefore they are going to use this money to send more Special Pioneers to lands where the need is great ?

From the recent sale of 12 of its branches around the world and all of its property holdings in Brooklyn New York the WTS at this point in time is quite rich.

The insinuation they portray of being poor, so poor that they need children's candy money or they had to recall special pioneers, is a devious attempt to blindside the flock as it were.

No one dares to openly question the WTS GB or branch heads on this because the brainwashed JWS think the WTS leaders would never be dishonest, in actually they have been very dishonest even toward set and established doctrines.

The lies and deceiving con job continues .

One of greatest achievements made by the WTS in its long standing history is coerce and lure the most gullible, naive and vulnerable out the general population and to eventually exploit those effecting vulnerabilities.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is one thing to encourage your child to be generous to others - but when the fat man in the Corporate Office says to child, "Don't treat yourself, give the money to ME" , that is entirely different.

Only a brainwashed parent could not see that

• zeb
    zeb

peuk! Hm fat bros and sisters will give over their annual vacations' in expensive hotels to put that $$$ into the wt money box?

HM jw will go with out their new outfits to wear at the next convention to do the same ..

What about putty face "Apple" wrist watch. Lets see, he will sell that donate the money received and tell all the little girls that they can keep their ice cream money.

• RocketQueen
    RocketQueen
    It's pretty sick really to pedal this nonsense to children! Poor kids don't get any treats?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit