PULLING BACK THE CURTAIN TO EXPOSE THE GB - Nice Talk

by morningworship 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• morningworship
    morningworship

This Brother is really sharp and I personally saw first hand all the things that he mentioned. Without Max Larson and George Couch, these guys are not business minded. All you have left is a bunch of ex-CO's and Service Department guys trying to run a Org and pick up the pieces where the real thinkers left off. Some knew they make things up as they go, but the poor witness followers just keep saying - follow the yellow brick road. You now have to make your own breakfast and lunch is buffet style at the House of God. Is money really that tight? or do they fear the multitude of lawsuits coming down the line?

http://www.sceneoftheworld.com/2015/12/pulling-back-curtain-to-expose-gb.html

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The story about his friend with the limp is really terrible poor dude..and believe me he is going to suffer with that injury in later life..how unloving for people to know he'd been hit by a FORKLIFT but do nothing because MONEY is their priority, despite their millions.

The brother is a good guy for reaching out to dismissed bethelites..because I will put money on people getting desperate at some point & in the not too distant future too. Good post.

• morningworship
    morningworship
    I admire his courage...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit