Go my invite / think I am now a Do Not Call

by rebelfighter 10 Replies latest jw friends

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

My son says hey mom that's your doorbell. So answer it. Next I get, mom it is the Jehovah Witnesses. I go to the door and there is a man and a woman and my son takes off the other way. The man says any particular reason why he called you to the door. Nope. So I ask what position do you hold at the KH, MS, Elder or ....? He hesitated then said you have a history with the Jehovah Witnesses? Nope just an interest in the organization, so what is your title. Special Pioneer. So why are interested in the JWs? I am a child's advocate, have either of you heard of the Australian Royal Commission? Got a firm no from both. I explain that the WT turned over the files of 1006 pedophile that exist in the KH in Australia that have never been reported to the police who committed 1700 rapes of children. His response was I take it this is something you read in the media and I said no I watched the entire trial from victims, through Elders, Circuit Overseers, WT Lawyers, even G. Jackson All these people were lying after taking an oath on the Bible.

I brought up Candace Conti and Lopez. They stated that these were just slander against JW you cannot belieive what you read. I asked him how can you not believr what happens in a court if law. I just kept getting imperfect men. Imperfect men. Also told the lady I am a woman's advocate.

I just continued talking, he continued saying we have other appoints we must get to which I used as the next subject. I asked if they would go online and look up the ARC they both said no it is just people trying to damage their fine organization.

In the beginning of all this my son and his wife and their babies exited through the garage door as usual my son being the smart one stuck his head around the corner and said I wish the two of you good luck.

I do believe I might be on a Do not call list. LOL

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Burying their heads in the sand....against all "those apostate driven LIES" of the media.....
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    how do they know its apostate lies--if theyve never heard of it ?
  • possum
    possum
    Add to that list Activist. Great Job
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He continued saying we have other appoints we must get to..

Since When do JW`s Make Appointments,to Bother You at Home?

...............................It`s WBT$/JW..

..............Theocratic Warfare Strategy/Lying..

.............Image result for Lying businessman

• Freeandclear
    Freeandclear
    Awesome job!! So blind to the real truth......if only they knew they could be so much happier.
  • talesin
    talesin
    Well done!
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I wish they'd come to my door!
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I brought up Candace Conti and Lopez. They stated that these were just slander against JW you cannot belieive what you read.

Unless you read something favorable about JW's....then you can count on it being 100% accurate but the rest of the time it's all lies.

• zeb
    zeb

As an advocate for children I can imagine the sadness's and horror stories you have heard and deal with. You have my utmost respect and indeed affection for the task you are doing. Please don't forget yourself that this work takes a terrible toll out of your own being and we are not 'bullet' proof. About the time you think you are handling the matter well is about the time you will need TLC. I speak from experience and I am blessed with some wonderful friends and a fine counsellor. be kind to yourself.

and your callers get my contempt for their wilful blindness. When the world turns on the wts they will scream from their million dollar rooftops of their 'persecution'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit