Finding love as a witness

by RawrSaysTheLion 18 Replies latest social relationships

• brandnew
    brandnew

I AM TOTALLY DIGGIN YOUR USER NAME. !!!!!! ROWR !!!😂😂 that is sooo cool.

Look ..date who ya want, talk to whoever ya want, and dont let some old men in a kingdumb hall tell ya what to do.

If your over 18, i say do what ya want. If your still at mom and pops house, well that may change things. Hope you find happiness like i did seeing your username☺☺.

Mad Puppy

• MicaSmith
    MicaSmith

Hello, RawrSaysThe Lion:

You said "I desperately want to find someone to share my world with but I feel I am too tainted to be loved"

I am concerned about your feeling "desperate" it is a heavy word and you would not have used it if you didn't feel it intensely. So is it that you feel a great need to be loved? Can we start there? If that's the source of your angst that's quite normal because we all want to be loved. But if you have not felt loved for a long time then it makes sense that you would think of, or want to seek that in a romantic relationship. Love is a very powerful source of comfort. Just keep in mind that you can fulfill your need for love without delving into a romantic relationship. A true, loving, friendship takes time, and romantic relationships are more successful when they begin that way. Anything that starts quickly can end painfully, even with someone you think is morally superior to you. It might help to figure out what is under current for your desperation by writing about it in a diary or journal that only deals with that one issue. Why do I feel desperate for love?

I can tell you from experience that in the past I dealt with a great deal of misery. Everyone I knew had a normal parent. I did not. And, others actively advocated for my parent. So in a sense I get that two world feeling. I worked it out in my mind overtime and came here to share my concerns about how I was treated. You have everything you need within to resolve this challenge. And if you don't you can always develop it. You can do it.

The other thing I want to assure you of is no one in the Kingdom Hall is superior to you. Some may be more obedient to the construct of order, and chastity but no one there is in any way superior to others. You may be very surprised to learn that those who behave superior to others have done things that you would not dream of doing, and they have done it while giving talks about the issues they are guilty of, or answering questions boldly, and passionately, condemning the behavior of the person in the magazine when that is exactly what they are doing. Many have done these things in secret and have continued on without anyone discovering it. This is also the reason they behave so superior to others. They believe they are smarter than others.

You on the other hand are exposing your errors and speaking candidly about your needs. This is admirable. Now all that's left to do is to delve deeper within. Believe in you.

Wishing you the very best.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hi,

You'll need a large amount of luck. No, no, no, not even that will help you.

You moved in with a 'wordly' guy and it wasn't even a good one because how you expressed it ended up. Now, the JW world has you marked as not only 'unspiritual' but also a 'Suzy floozy slut'.

Forget it. Even you find a JW in name only, it'll be a rotten one; your rep will never go away among JWs now. If you decide to switch congs, a nice little letter will follow you, detailing your wrong doings.

To make matters even worse, there are like 30 available females for every 'good' catch JW and that fact makes many an available male JW quite a jerk because they're so 'valuable'. I would absolutely hate to be of dating age among JWs these days; it's an impossible proposition for so many sisters. Sad.

Tough place you're in. Sorry.

DY

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

" I do love jeehovah"

even as a jw I found it very difficult to love a malevolent malicious,spiteful, evil minded,poisonous,perverted , bloodthirsty, malignant,vengeful,so called god, I'm sorry mam but IMO you truly do have the morals of an alley cat and I see you remaining single for some time with an attitude like that, thats why I Ieft jehovah, organization and all. Get back with your so called "worldly" guy and dump all the ridiculous expectations and conditions and live your life the way you want to live it FFS.

• sir82
    sir82

"Desperation" is a bad place to start from, in looking for a partner.

I was where you are now. "There but for the grace of God" I would have made countless life-altering negative decisions.

Once you know and love yourself, "desperation" will be far, far, far away distant.

Learn to know and love yourself, then you will be able to not only receive, but give, when you are in a relationship.

• Cheeto
    Cheeto
    Jehovah doesn't leave you when you leave the Kingdom Hall, but your family will. Jehovah's Witnesses families are told to not talk to you if you are disassociated, or disfellowshiped. Their love is conditional on you going to the Kingdom Hall. Jehovah isn't like that! He will love you forever. He is your real Father!
  • HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

@RawrSays I know exactly how you feel. It seems like the some of the males in this org don't really have any respect for the women. These type of men are mysogynists; in fact, also ageists. They are so overly concerned about outer appearances to those in the org and even to non-Jdub people. Some of them would rather deal with very young (barely out of high school, with very little viable income to call their own) girls than to give a chance to mature (emotionally and mentally)/financially secure adult women. I believe plenty of these type of men are immature in many ways at best, and should avoided. No decent sister should have to settle for the likes of that kind of men (in actuality, boys).

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think RStL has left the building.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

1 topic and the 1 solitary post, I wonder what she's up to?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit