Where does the cult fall on sexually touching each other for married couples.

by mickbobcat 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

So its wrong for married couples to have oral sex and anal but what about touches to arouse? To climax I would assume it was wrong. but what if you go too far getting ready for sex and climax, do you need to go to the cult to confess.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Never heard of anything said about that in any negative way. But frankly I thing the GB has learned to stay out of the marriage bed. I haven’t seen/heard anything from WT about oral or anal sex between consenting marriage mates in years.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Silent on foreplay. My motto is dont ask dont tell.

• waton
    waton

even for unmarried couples, 'necking' would have the elders hard pressed to make a disfellowshipping, any action stick. It was full intercourse that was the ultimate sin. arousal, even orgasm before that was in the grey, dont tell dont mind area. in my era.

• Simon
    Simon

Don't go lubin' the toobin' (named after the CNN presenter who was caught doing just that on Zoom)

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Er, don't do it in the Kingdom Hall.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The cult is very sexually repressive. I know they have put out statements over the years on this and that but I don't think they have ever put out a whole article on what is permitted. Reading Ray Franz book crisis of conscience I remember a part that the GB was talking about telling what positions were OK and what were not for married couples. They decided to let it go. But it shows just how far they would like to go.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I remember a part that the GB was talking about telling what positions were OK and what were not for married couples -

Yeah, I can just imagine that - doggy's a no-no but reverse cowgirl is fine!

Hahaha!!!

F**k me, you gotta laugh, haven't you ...

• RandomUserName3500
    RandomUserName3500

If I recall correctly, and it was in the old CD library if you searched. Oral and anal were not allowed and some had been DFd for it. Maybe in the 70's they backed up a bit and kinda said we don't want to know and stopped DFing for it. I seem to remember someone trying to get there df reversed because of it.

• S0ShowdidIgethere
    S0ShowdidIgethere

Well...it is a pick and choose these days...The elder's in my congregation didn't care...they said that it was frowned on for ministerial servants or elders...but not DF-able offense...for oral or anal that is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit