International Covention...my elevator ride with head of Bethel and his ass kiss assistant!!

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Or the best one of all, "Hey! Didn't I see you mentioned on the Australian Royal Commission, where JW's are being investigated for hiding thousands of cases of child sexual abuse?" Bet that would have left them with their jaws open, especially the young lady.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey witness 007, I remember that awful 2014 international convention! We were messaging each other via this forum from the stands!

That was in my early days of awakening...

It was one of those WTF conventions indeed!

• VIII
    VIII

How on earth did you manage to go to a convention? Were you awake (no pun)?

I would have had a panic attack around that many JW-bots.

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

Hey I remember that convention well too. It was my last one before I woke up. I was asleep then, but even so I still found S.Lett's antics very disturbing...

• steve2
    steve2

How big was that elevator? asks Nathan Natas.

Clue: not as big as Vic Mouritz's ego. 😌

• smiddy
    smiddy

What year was that witness 007 ?just wondering.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

2014 I remember you "Stuckinarut2" at that Convention trying to arrange a meet up with me!! Ha lol. Apostate coffee is the sweetest! I was too scared to reveal my identity. Sorry bro maybe next time we can go to a bar and get drunk....then sit thru the damn Convention yelling abuse.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    007 - "She seemed dumbstruck like someone who loved actors meeting Robert Deniro."

Some people just seem wired to adulate individuals.

And since WT ideology forbids adulating "worldy" celebrities, who else is left?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit