Article: "Thousands Stranded In Greek Border Camp Have Nowhere To Go" (Guess who shows up daily at the camp?)

by AndersonsInfo 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    How sad that JWs get to preach to a captive audience. Unfortunately people under distress are vulnerable to religions that offer them 'hope'.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

All those Muslims, trying to be converted by JWs. How much you wanna bet that they use the name Allah instead of Jehovah?

Ok, I don't know that, but, I'm curious to know if it is the case.

edit. They do use Allah for God, but I don't know enough Arabic to find a "jehovah" on the arabic site. Genesis 1;1 has Allah.

Just a little bit of useless information. . .

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    Oh no! there are people that need help? they need blankets, and shelter, and food, and medical care......QUICK.......to the carts!
  • steve2
    steve2
    Flies buzz around easy pickings.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Come on folks, go easy on the Trolley-Dollies!

Don't you remember the Bible example of the Good Samaritan? (Luke 10)

Have you forgotten how he got down on his hands and knees at the seriously injured man's side, and pulled out the Pentateuch to offer some healing words to him - to help him realise he was in the wrong religion?

That Samaritan certainly gave J.W.'s a great example on how to show true humanity and love of neighbour!

• Watchtower-Free
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    That's just what the refugees need...literature!
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks for the article, Barbara Anderson.

Just when these poor b*****ds think they're safe (having fled a warzone), up pop JWs with plastic smiles and Awake magazines in Arabic!

These people need clean water, food, shelter and education.

• park ave boy
    park ave boy
    Listen guys as much as I want to see the JW.borg go down in flames I'd much rather see these Muslims convert to the JW.borg than remain Muslims. I know its going from one cult to another but atleast JWs don't go around chopping heads off or promote Sharia or promote violence against the gay community. These people need to have some stability in their life. It is the lesser of two evils.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@park ave boy

You're opening up a can of worms, there ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit