is it pImo ?

by stan livedeath 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Is it pEEmEE or pIE mIE ?

pEEmo or pIEmo ?

• Simon
    Simon

Well it's not pLmo, which is what it looks like in the topic title. That's the dyslexic Palestinian terrorist group.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Few of us hear, pronunciation, just write on here.

Physically in, mentaly out. I say peemo in my mind. Physically in, Mentally in. Peemee. and pomo

I usually default to spanish pronunciation if I do not know.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Well it's not pLmo, which is what it looks like in the topic title. That's the dyslexic Palestinian terrorist group.

yep--i know. But are you aware the poster cannot edit the title ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Nope--its not capital L--as in...Lloyd ! definitely capital I

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

In at least one often used computer font a capital letter 'I' (pronounced "eye') and a small case letter 'l' (pronounced 'el') look identical. I strongly dislike that type of font for that reason. I want a capital letter 'I" to have a top horizontal bar and a bottom horizontal bar to distinguish it from a lower case letter 'l'. Think of the word "ill" (meaning "sick") looking like "Ill" if used as the first word of a sentence (or of a title) or in all capitals. When people miss type in such a font (a font which doesn't make the distinction) and later copy and paste into a program using a different font (such as a typewriter style font) the error becomes apparent to those with attention to detail. I've seen the error on some documents filed with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and in many places in at least one science book.

• waton
    waton
    yep--i know. But are you aware the poster cannot edit the title ? sld

yes he can. look closely.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    waton8 hours ago
    yep--i know. But are you aware the poster cannot edit the title ? sld

please explain.

• waton
    waton
    please explain.

I recall when starting a new subject, that there is for a short while a bar under the new title, , where you can modify the content of the head line, separate from the edit button for the main text below. or? .

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i know the poster can edit the content--ive done it myself--but not the title.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit