Three and a half more years of Biden ...

by LoveUniHateExams 10 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

How is the Biden administration doing so far?

Biden reversed Trump's plans for the border wall, and now America has thousands of illegal immigrants entering from Mexico.

Strangely, Biden didn't reverse Trump's plans for withdrawal from Afghanistan, and instead pressed ahead with his own brand of lunacy, literally running away from Afghanistan and abandoning its people to the Taliban.

What is it with Biden? Is he senile or just incompetent? Foreign policy was supposedly his strong suit but after recent events that belief looks very silly.

Would Kamal Harris be any better as president? For me, she's largely an unknown quality but she does laugh like a hyena whenever she's asked a difficult question. Not exactly reassuring.

The main point is this: Americans, and the rest of the world, have three and a half more years of this.

What else will happen from a president who can't find his way from his airplane to the front door of the White House?

Will Biden accomplish anything good in his time as president?

Will there be more debacles, and covering from mainstream media?

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

God help us all

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The primary objective of any government should be to protect it's people.

I see Biden and Boris seemingly don't bloody care. Useless self serving scum.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

With an orange narcissist in one corner and an incompetent idiot in the other, I agree with you. Politics is just broken, it probably always was.

Perhaps we need a universal govern... Oh hang on!

I honestly can't remember a more crazy, divided period. It seems that any pretence of any thing resembling a desire to improve lives rather than exercise naked self interest has gone forever.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Perhaps we need a universal govern..

That's how the Watchtower got started.

https://avoidjw.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/jehovahs-kingdom.jpg

• Simon
    Simon

Now you know why they picked the thoroughly disliked Kamala as VP - she's "insurance" to put people off impeaching the brain-dead walking skin-sack of excrement.

Because Jesus Christ, what would that bitch do? Who doesn't think that however bad Biden is she would manage to pull off being worse?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Now you know why they picked the thoroughly disliked Kamala as VP - she's "insurance" to put people off impeaching the brain-dead walking skin-sack of excrement.

Because Jesus Christ, what would that bitch do? Who doesn't think that however bad Biden is she would manage to pull off being worse?

That's exactly what I was going to say.

And if Kamala becomes President and does something stupid like Nuke the UK by mistake, and they impeach her-----Guess who's next in line to be President----------------Nancy Pelosi!

• Simon
    Simon

yeah, the number of people who need to be offed before you get to someone vaguely competent is scary.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Guess who's next in line to be President--------------Nancy Pelosi! - and at 81, she's even older than Biden.

Something tells me that Biden will die before she does, though.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

What I want to know is who is voting for these idiots over and over again. Talk about BRAINWASHING THE MASSES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit