I tried to light a watchtower, and it didn't burn!

by freedom96 12 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

Last night, as I mentioned on my last thread, I suprised my wife with a watchtower I had found. Well, we didn't want that garbage in the home, so I decided to burn it.

I was waiting to hear screaming and howling, to prove that is was demonic. But, instead, it would not light. It was as if it were fireproof. OR, maybe it was truely God's word on those pages and therefore would not burn.

So, I sat and thought for a moment, and then realized that I had it too tightly wrapped like a log. So, I opened up the pages, let the air breath throughout, and then lit it.

We wanted to share this moment with everyone, but I left the digital camera at home.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Would of been far better with pics so we could all see !

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Speaking from personal experience, I can testify that, once you get the first dozen or so magazines alight, it doesn't matter how the rest end up on the fire - they will all burn. And very well at that.

cheeses in a pyro mood.

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

Thats because it's made out of the dead skin harvested from the Bethelites beds. They must bring it to monday worship as a donation to the work. They they press it with a little 'out-of-date' holy water and presto! 4 color WT's that don't burn

• Jayson
    Jayson

I wiped my bum with one. It was alright.

Another book "?'s that young people ask" I took it to the dump. In route it had falling on the rear bumper and road 10 or so miles to the depost. That stuff just does not want to let you do I tell you.

• shamus
    shamus

Oh my goodness!~!!!!!

I heard a story of a guy who burned his records, because they were "Demonic". THEY WOULDN'T BURN!!!!

Well, they prayed to Jah, and, lo and behold, it burst into flames.

Too bad they're brains were burnt, too.

• rocketman
    rocketman

God wants his journals recycled.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

is this like the story where a bunch of KISS albums were burned?

and a bunch of yelling could be heard from the trash cans??

it ok KISS sucked anyway

• shamus
    shamus

Why did KISS look so hard-core, and have such wimpy music anyways?

I was made for lovin' you babay, you was made for lovin' me....

They sucked.

And, who in their right mind believes the stigmata put on them - KNIGHTS IN SATANS SERVICE. Give me a break! We used to be out in field service, and joke about bands and what their names might mean. How about AC/DC - After Christ Devil Comes. GIVE ME A BREAK! It meant Alternating Current / Direct Current, like electricity???? Witnesses are soooooo lame.

• Brummie
    Brummie

*dont try this at home*

I assure you, the only way you will ever get light out of the WT is by setting it on fire in a dark room.

Brumm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit