What’s The Most Money You Have Made Gambling?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

She was the sweetest lady and stayed that way til she died.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

If you won the lottery, would you tell your family? Here is a true life experience.

Poor Urooj Khan

Deciding to cash out the ticket in one lump sum instead of installments, Khan waited with much anticipation for that first check of $425,000. Tragically, he never saw a dime of it. He suddenly dropped dead the day after his winnings were publicly announced. The coroner said it was natural causes.

But a close family member wasn't buying it. Sure enough, another autopsy revealed that Khan died of cyanide poisoning. And after he was dead, his estate quickly cashed the check. Naturally, the local police department is now treating his death as a homicide; however, as of 2017, the case remains unsolved.

Family are the only suspects.

• scary21
    scary21

Lived in Vegas plus visited a few times. I never lost. I would say I won close to $5,000 or a little more altogether . I really don't like gambling, I guess tha's why I ALWAYS walked away a winner. In craps never walk away when your winning but as soon as you lose I cash in and walk away. That's how I made most of it. $40-$180 each time.

• Mum
    Mum

I used to live in Las Vegas. I play video multi-card keno. I once won about $8,500 on a 4-card machine. My friend, now deceased, Myra Walery, taught me a good system. I was playing 70s along the bottom row. I layer my numbers, so I hit a 7 spot, 6 spot, 5 spot, and 4 spot all in one play. Choose a set of numbers, and stick with them, and you're likely to win at least sometimes. I have hit many smaller payouts on video keno.

I used to play draw poker. I like the game, but the payoff in keno is much larger,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit