Why A Divine Being is Possible

by looter 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Half banana
    Half banana

It is possible that one of the planets is made from cheese.

I would say it has about the same odds as there is for there being a divine creator.

The difference being we can test the nature of planetary material but God leaves no trace, he is undetectable; he has only been found to exist in the human imagination.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Half Banana - dude everyone knows only Moons can be made ouf of cheese - duh.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Too true sport! Very big cows hey?

• looter
    looter

If scientist don't blame it on dust and gravity then what do they blame it on? Wind? Maybe it just isn't possible to find God. I don't know why scientist insist they can and will find him. He leaves no trace because he didn't intend for that to happen. Don't ask why because he's God and he knows what he is doing. As for who created God, that's not for us to know as we are just questioning how the universe, earth, and life have came into existence. I don't even think we can fathom how he came to be because we are only humans and only can know so much. If we actually knew how God was created then we would probably be killed instantly because of all the knowledge of learning that.

But for me personally, I believe he has always been in existence since the dawn of time. But I do have a propose. Maybe he created himself overtime from a weaker version? That's just a speculation and we won't know until we all die. Surely God is highly complex for him to be that powerful. So if he's that powerful many feel that he must have been created just like we were. Well, we know that something is not nothing and it requires a maker. But why? Because chance comes with a capability. And chance also gives hope. Chance cannot choose from options that do not exist which is why we know that God has always been around. Like I said, we generally cannot fathom infinity and it's a difficult concept to grasp. But it will not be hard if you don't make it hard.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray
    looter-"If scientist don't blame it on dust and gravity then what do they blame it on?"

Nuclear strong force....?? nuclear weak force....?? electromagnetism...???

Have you done any research at all...???

• looter
    looter

But who created those forces? You see, just those forces has to have a cause and it only makes sense for God to have the large hand at making them. The Nuclear strong force and weak force, etc., are simultaneous with gravity for which God must have created. I'd doubt that those forces just were always here without creation. Science just increasingly makes it more plausible for there to be a God the more they find out stuff.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Why does it have to be God? Why not a simulation?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why A Divine Being is Possible

Image result for DivineImage result for Divine

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Outlaw...'you think you're a man...but you're only a boy'...LOL

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Of course it's possible. To assert that you know anything about that divine being though is the height of arrogance, as would be insisting on a divine being when you don't know. Possibility is a beautiful thing. Absolute belief without proof is delusion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit