my diswasher broke

by Mulan 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

This is terrible! I recently moved after selling my house, and never had a dishwasher! I jsut now got one in my new place, and wow, I feel so spoiled!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I thought for a moment that Big Red had injured his arms... whew!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Mulan: If it's six months old it could be just plugged ours had a piece of dry macaroni in it LOL So don't dispair . Also try shutting off the breaker for 1/2 an hour (Thunder says) and try again. First hit clear cancel then drain it it may be just a glitch. Hope this helps

(of the I love having a fix-it man in the house class)

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Mulan, Sorry about your troubles. Be glad the water wouldn't pump "out" and just stayed in there, rather than all of the water coming out all over the kitchen floor.

.....and then I read your other thread about the Elder's visit, and now I really feel sorry for you. The least they could have done would have been to wash your dishes. That would have been a loving a compassionate thing to do.

• Mulan
    Mulan

You guys all gave me a good laugh.

The dishwasher is under warranty, so it won't cost me. It does everything but pump out the water. I finally emptied it and washed by hand. Dave dried. Such a doll.

Elder visit went fine.................kind of fun, actually.

• rocketman
    rocketman

My sewer line backed up on Friday. I was thinking of going to a local Cinco Di Mio thingy at a local restaurant. Instead I got Stinko Di Mio at home.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Or is that Cinco Di Mayo?....oh well, who knows.

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

My sewer line is being snaked as I write this. I thought my washing machine was broken because the spin cycle water was backing up into the wash basin in the basement - then the toilet started backing up into the sink. The plumber loves us - last time he was here was Christmas Eve.

Silverleaf

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Oh Mulan, I am so sorry to hear that, I hope you get it mended soon, the thought of having to wash dishes - yuk

Having a bad run, must be you turning your back on the org, Jah is punishing you lol hope things get better, I am sure they will.

• DJ
    DJ

My sincerest condolances on the loss of your dishwasher. dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit