Special Video tie-in this week in Australia? Saturday April1st. A GB Speaker?

by stuckinarut2 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

If anyone is thinking of sending anything onto the ARC get moving they will be presenting their final report to the Australian Federal Government by the end of this year.

• skin
    skin

New Zealand congregations are also going to be linked into this special 3hr video. I didn't listened to the details about these talks that was read out to us at last weeks meeting. I will be attending the local kh to watch it.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Based on past experience, I am willing to bet that the society will focus everything on the two witness rule, They'll pretend that the ARC was entirely about that point and that point alone, but they stood strong, holding on to the bible first. They'll even quote the brother who said that they must obey to Jehovah first. Satan is attacking God's organization and uses a very sensitive subject to appeal to emotion.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Someone needs to record that sh!t.

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Isn't this the HQ representative visit? We had similar one in UK 2 weeks ago.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I heard that it is a zone visit apparently....

not sure who the speaker is though....

• skin
    skin

NZ got this broadcast too. 2.5 hours long. Nothing was said about ARC. It was mainly about positive aspects of the organization. How in some remote land north of Australia they give away 4000 brochures in 2hrs. Video interviews of witnesses. How one non believer paid the postage on all letters to Russia that one kh wrote. And as always, at the start, "no videos or recordings are to be made". I can't understand that one, since life's water is supposed to be free to everyone.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So basically just a pep-rally to fire up the waning enthusiasm of witnesses!?

This "SPECIAL" talk will make them all feel energised to keep going with all that the GB tell them, all the while ensuring that critical / analytical thinking is stifled....

• steve2
    steve2

Two-and-a-half hours long? Yikes! That's bum-numbing.

Did it replace the usual meeting or was it in a separate night?

Was it well attended - like at the Memorial?

• skin
    skin

Replaced the normal meeting, shortened WT (no reading). I would say slightly about average attended but not to the level of the memorial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit