Many Ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses Have Received Texts from Loved Ones Ending Their Relationships Forever

by ttdtt 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ttdtt
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Thanks for posting this, I was just reading it on my phone!

My mum is going to the CONvention tomorrow in Newcastle. She hasnt phoned or texted anything to me in about a month now, not that she does that a lot anyway....

I was thinking about sending her a heads up text about the program, but chicken out when I come to type!

I feel i should say something to her, but dont know what. What can you say to a deluded victim?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

GoneAwol - I know how you feel.
    It is so hard to make any headway to anyone drinking the KoolAid.

The only thing I always think of - is pivot to Jesus. (Would jesus do this?)

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I wonder what is going on with my JW daughters. My topic a few weeks ago

"after 15-20 years my daughter called" she and my new son-in law, my granddaughters,

my other JW daughter and family (she never cut me off) came for a visit. My JW elder brother

encouraged her( the daughter I haven't seen in 15-20 years) to come and see me.

Maybe they didn't get the memo..

My none JW family members ask me have I talk to my daughter since the visit. I'am

hope she don't go back into her JW mode, new light I must cut you off again.

That's why I haven't called her. The emotional roller coaster is to much..

Man, I hate that cult.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Let's hope, over time, all of this crap hits the media. When my spouse and I decided to fade, we knew full on what we could and should expect from family and "friends." Hopefully the "loving organization" will be exposed for what it really is.

If I/we receive anything like this from family or "friends", I/we will reply that that is their decision and I/we will go along with it BUT if they ever should need anything they must remember that I/we are dead to them and dead people can not assist the living. Two can play the same game. Good riddance to them! Is it hurtful...yes. It should not be this way.

The Governing Body has a lot of blood on their hands.

WHAT A SICK CULT!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

They are definitely changing tactics to more passive aggressive methods. All those messages are like "I love you, eff you".

What I really hate about them is their attitude. They act as if they are the ones (and the only ones) calling the shots on relationships. They love having the last word and being the ones ending the relationship.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

They also act as if they are the ones hard done by! As if the faders are to blame for the breakdown in the relationship!

Its NEVER the witnesses fault, it HAS to be the fault of the ones who have faded....

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I recall some scripture about "having no natural affection" maybe this is what it was talking about:)

• Wayward
    Wayward

My Jahoovamom hasn't been to her convention yet. Kind of bracing myself for whatever might hit the fan. We've had a good relationship for the 15 years I've been away and I'd hate to lose that.

• nakanozzi
    nakanozzi

Hi ,ttdtt

thank you very much for your posting .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit