Should JWs perform immigration screening for jihadiis ?

by gone for good 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gone for good
    gone for good

Jehovah's Witlesses worship and serve the same desert god as do all the worlds jihadists.

Both these groups experience the same giddy delight contemplating the worldwide annihilation of infidels .

Jihadists and JW's share the same wet dream of Theocracy - the idea that public governance is best left to an invisible genocidal, misogynistic homophobic, sadistic, megalomaniacal bully...and his (male) earthly imitators.

Jw's and jihadiis both covet their delusion of imagining themselves as the sole survivors of a global bloodbath - think of the stupendous irony there!

And finally in the interests of detecting hidden agendas, ulterior motives, misdirection and subterfuge - both groups know and proudly practice the "secret" art of Theocratic Warfare!

If there is any truth to the old adage " It takes one to know one.", then, if a pious, hypocritical, self-righteous, doomsday cult preacher should observe, even briefly across a kiosk counter, a pious, hypocritical, self-righteous, doomsday cult enforcer.....would not the recognition of one for another be instantaneous, as in "this is at last bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh" kind of thing??

Do you think Donald Trump should knows this kind of affinity even exists? and might be useful in his own efforts to separate sheep from goats?

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Trump would want to kick both of them out.

How about jihadiis placed at street corners. They could be used to identify JW's calling door-to-door. Supplied with a whistle they could blow a warning and everyone on the street could hide behind curtains and sofas. When they have passed by the block the jihadiis at the other end of the street could blow a whistle indicating 'all clear'.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I've often wondered something like this!!
  • prologos
    prologos

Many jws would easily adapt to Isis rule; - instead of bowing to Brooklyn/Warwick, reprogram the theocratic GPS to mecca. or the local Imman instead of the Coordinator of TBOE or CO. (sooner or later the same person)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit