Satanic Voodoo & the 2016 Special Convention in Puerto Rico

by Calebs Airplane 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5635268717576192/puerto-rico-special-convention-2016-video

Voodoo originated in Haiti during the French Colonial Period. It was based on a tribal religion somewhere in West Africa (possibly the Kingdom of Dahomey) and was brought to Haiti by African slaves in the 17th century. The word “Voodoo” is derived from the word “vodu” of the Dahomey language and generally means spirit or god. Since Haiti was isolated during much of its early history, the Voodoo religion eventually developed its own unique traditions and became more Satanic during the 18th and 19th centuries.

The use of singing, drumming and dancing during Haitian voodoo rituals later evolved into several other musical genres and traditions throughout the Caribbean, such as the “Bomba y Plena” which is played primarily during Christmas time in Puerto Rico. So I find it strange that this music and dance would be played at the 2016 Special Convention to welcome visitors from around the world, including Governing Body Member Mark Sanderson.

• BreakTheWalls
    BreakTheWalls

Honestly, it's a stretch.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

My parents always told me all music is satanic except the kingdom songs. It was their way to keep me from listening to rock n roll. It didn't work. Lol. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit