JW Sound System Hacked During Meeting . #jworg #jwonly

by TTaTT4U 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TTaTT4U
  • Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

JWs be like: DEMONS! DEEEEMMMMONSSSSSSSSS!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Too funny.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    Interesting, but I find it weird that they wouldn't just immediately shut off all audio systems and carry on a capella
  • NikL
    NikL

I've though about doing this before. It is REALLY easy to do :-)

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Wow, the anti-witnessing forces seem to be unstoppable!

Sanchy> Interesting, but I find it weird that they wouldn't just immediately shut off all audio systems and carry on a capella

• Londo111
    Londo111

Did they hear this in the kingdom hall?

• jp1692
    jp1692

Psychological warfare!

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Sanchy, this was discussed on reddit.

So, does this mean that only those hooked up via phone lines heard it? This would explain why neither the sound guy nor the speaker reacted when the apostate audio kicked in.

I was thinking perhaps they had taken remote control of the sound dept laptop and ran the apostate stuff for all in the hall to hear.. a process which I've thought of as relatively simple as well.

• steve2
    steve2

Anti-climax. We get an audio recording of the video but only scrambled audio of the elder - as if he is saying something that has not been recorded properly. I suspect the audience would have heard the elder - even if his microphone had been disabled .

Wouldnt it have been more effective to have videod what happened? As it stands, this is a shambles and we have to take the young lady's word that the audience heard the video as clearly as the audio feedback. BTW, any one with half a brain knows how to shut down a sound system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit