Warwick PIMO- YouTube WOW

by XBEHERE 10 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

If you haven't seen this ExJW Redditer's posts or youtube channel check this video. Watch the whole video... you will have a different prespective on what happened to AM3's GB ousting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvcH8P1Mfek

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you for posting.

Worth the watch. Nothing earth-shaking but certainly gives a glimpse at Morris' personality.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I don't know if it was worth the watch. It was like listening to a huge ego personified. He thinks a lot of himself.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE
    It was like listening to a huge ego personified. He thinks a lot of himself.

Agree totally, but I was thinking it is possible that he was too vocal for the GB and this is what caught up to him and necessitated his ousting among other things. I can only imagine the things he would say during the GB/Helper meetings.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

"Good men, beautiful men." I wonder if he still feels that way about Jackson and Splane (and the others) now that they've stabbed him in the back and booted him out!

Morris does seem to have been more honest and open about certain things, like internal weaknesses or failings. That's going off-message and would've concerned some of the more rigid, robotic members of the GB.

But yes, the problem with someone like that being in a position of authority for some time is that they get complacent, too self-confident and too haughty.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

What was he talking about the problems in the missionary homes?

he says 2:09mins “you put humans together like that, (scoffs/laughs,) heads together, doing zone visits I said this has got to change, one after another needing an appointment”

my only question is what the hell is different putting humans together like that????? Isn’t this how humans have always lived together?

what is the problem he is talking about

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I would bet missionary homes I s young healthy people and homesickness leading to comforting each other inappropriately

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

When was this? He looks younger and healthier here, or am I imagining it? Is it a few years ago?

I can well imagine he had qualities that got him into the position of GB in the first place. It is relatively uncommon for someone who converted rather than born in to reach the Governing Body these days, so he must have stood out, at least to Ted Jaracz, who was in control of the GB when he was appointed.

But I think he deteriorated significantly in recent years, mentally, physically, and probably with alcoholism too. He was probably too rowdy or nasty when drunk and it just got too much.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Road to nowhere yes this happened a lot in Bethel. I remember hearing how some houses had married couples and single brother sharing kitchens and bathrooms

things like single brothers noticing the sisters in underwear or with just a towel. These sisters were not getting something they needed which is why these ‘accidents’ kept happening

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Anthony Morris III:

1. An educator? No!

2. An instructor? No!

3. An intellectual? Hardly!

4. An entertainer? A wannabe!

5. A clown? Most definitely!

The above pretty much sums-up the profile of the entire staff of the Jehovah’s Witnesses' so-called Governing Body!🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit