WT opinion about anointed Christians

by Gorbatchov 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Jesus said "Look to the fruits" of real Christians.

It is unbelievable that the WT says that new anointed Christians are merely false.

How can humans decide who is anointed and who's not?

How can the Watchtower Society say these unchristian statements?

When I look to their fruits, they are false Christians.

Gorby

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Watchtower January 15th 2016 - pages 25,26.

"WHAT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF THOSE PARTAKING AT THE MEMORIAL?"

"Those taking the count at the Memorial cannot judge who truly have the heavenly hope. [but we in Brooklyn can - and here's why!] The number of partakers includes those who

1) mistakenly think that they are anointed.

2) Others may have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven.

3) Therefore, the number of partakers does not accurately indicate the number of anointed ones left on earth."

Only the Magnifificent 7/Guardians of Doctrine (G.O.D.) have the right to say that they are the anointed - don't trust anyone else who says so. They're probably fake anointed!

Your Writing Committee has made a rod for your backs, G.B., by stating that you Se7en imperfect men can read hearts now!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Good point Gorby,

What are the WTS fruits?

Can anyone say? I don;t mean works [going door to door or restoring Gods name are works, not fruits], I mean what are the fruits?

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    One bad apple,ruined the entire batch.
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    lawhf I think you mean one bad apple tree
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Watchtower and the gb have become full time apologists. More and more vocal. Hopefully in member start seeing how they are now constantly explaining, reexplaining, and excusing themselves and their ideas.

Also how arrogant they show they are by referring to anyone who believes they have the some privilege is wrong and therefore mentally and emotionally defective. When they are wrong it's new light when anyone else then nut job.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Why take a count of "anointed" ones each year and mark their record card as such - if it's spurious and meaningless?

Just like other figures in their Yearbook, no doubt!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    They may as well just say "everyone except us GB are not really important!"
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

The searcher. Yep.

Why count??

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Aren't all people from all religious practices who self proclaim to be spiritually anointed living within their own structured delusions?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit