Coordinator of Elders Problems in One Southern England Circuit!

by The Searcher 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Yup, do tell us which Circuit, it won't compromise your anonymity I would have thought.

Happy Happy said " In more ways than one, we are getting closer to a tipping point."

It looks very much to me as though the JW borg has gone slowly over the Tipping Point, and is now starting a gentle slide down the other side.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    ... but I think the slide is going to get steeper.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Sorry folks, if I knew the Circuit involved I'd name it, but my source hasn't revealed it to me - perhaps for their own anonymity. If he is willing to share it, I'll post it on here.
  • Divergent
    Divergent

Sounds like no. 5 learned TTATT... lol

No. 1 too. A beard? You go, brother! =)

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I was an ms for 25 years, turned down the elder appointment twice. I told them I just wasn't ready. But the truth is, I had already tired of the endless political crap. Over the years I became close friends with many powerful elders. The conversation, I was in on always shocked me, because of all the power plays, back stabing, covering up stuff for well liked or powerful ones, throwing, others under the bus for petty things!

Why oh Why, did I not see though the bull sh--t a long time ago!

Dwain

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I know that there was a congregation disbanded in Portishead, near Bristol.

Does anyone else know of any others that have been "let go" in the south of England recently?

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Dwain that sounds pretty spot on to me. Where I am there have been a lot of younger men appointed as elders BUT that's a big BUT they have been either weak & easily manipulated (like one I can think of who has already had a break down & his 4th child, all under 8) or they are power hungry. The weak ones are kinder people but are gutless when it comes to doing the right thing. How sad for these young men who will not only lose ttheir own identities but also valuable time with their families. More children to suffer.
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I was fired from my elder's position.

Something to do with loving my neighbour..

But that was a LONG time ago.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I was fired from my elder's position.

Something to do with loving my neighbour..

But that was a LONG time ago

yep--that would do it--Snug

full details please.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Who in their right mind, would want to slave for a corporation that blames everyone else for their filth; Says, 'it's all YOUR FAULT.' to the elders when their 2 witness rule goes wrong?

The corporation is making it less attractive to 'serve Jehovah(tm)' by the rank and file(tm), let alone those that were once 'yes men'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit