From enemies to friends: Did it really happen?

by StephaneLaliberte 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Carla: Heck, they could get tons of current and probably daily stories if they changed it to 'friends to enemies- the real life effects of shunning'.

How did I not think of this? You are soo right!

• jaydee
    jaydee

Is this the criminal from the story......

Image result for jehovah's witnesses is true religion

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

No. That criminal was way worst than the one presented in the story. He lied, cheated, conned and manipulated thousands of people.He was such an extra ordinary manipulator that he still controls the lives of millions of people from his grave.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Any of us that have been on parts on conventions or assemblies can tell you that we were told to be "more encouraging" as our stories were fluffed up by elders and overseers. It's mostly fake juice.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

On another thread they had a vid of person reviewing Tony Tight Pants rave about, well you know. On the side suggestion list was another talk by Tony - beware of the bird catcher. If you want to hear one fake story after another (followed by tony's high pitch laughter) just watch. Or don't and save your mind....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnYE2UwaYBA&t=886s

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yup! I know of plenty of embellished "interviews" at assemblies! For an organisation that calls themselves The Truth, these assembly parts are anything but!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Doesn't pass the sniff test to me - but none of their "experiences" do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit