Hello

by BoogerMan 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Not a lot to say, except that I studied with Jw's then gave up when I realised it wasn't the truth as they call it.

The ordinary JW's are generally nice people, but their elders are mostly little dictators from what I saw. Look forward to meeting people here who are less judgemental.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Welcome to the forum Bman!

Glad you realized early that the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses is anything but the truth. What got you studying with them? Any other family members involved?

Looking forward to hearing more from you as you feel led to share.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Welcome to the forum! And yes, most elders are like dictators. Very self righteous and self important.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Thanks guys. Look forward to learning and hearing from more enlightened people.

Some distant relatives are/were Jw's so I thought I'd try it out. Too much dictatorship for my liking!

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Welcome to the forum

Was one of those dictators for about 5 years then resigned because of nepotism,favouritism double standards and lack of following theocatic direction among the body of elders .

Glad you figured it out 😊😁

• Jakestorm
    Jakestorm

To Boogerman

Please tell us what the truth is as you say?

All people are flawed and you have look past all that and your personal self and sacrifice that you give.Not what others are doing that is just peing petty.

Thanks

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    All people are flawed and you have look past all that and your personal self and sacrifice that you give.Not what others are doing that is just peing being petty.

So are you saying that so long as you look past other peoples flaws, it doesn't matter what religion you belong to then? Are JW's being petty when they criticize other religions and their leaders?

Please tell us what the truth is as you say?

He didn't say what the truth was or that he had found it. He said that in his opinion JW's don't have THE truth as they claim to. To me, just the fact that they claim to be God's modern day Israelites and his earthly organization, is proof enough for most. After all, how can one possibly prove something like that?

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ Jakestorm - our instincts almost always give us the right answer when we hear both sides of a story, giving us what we see as 'truth.' Combined with our intellect, we gain either confirmation or refutation of what we initially believed. Trust your instincts.

• JayDubyaDotOrg
    JayDubyaDotOrg

The 3 most important words you'll ever want to take heed of...

DON'T GET BAPTISED.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They judge people for what should be none of anyone else's business. Fornication? Homosexual or bisexual activity? Not getting enough hours because you are studying German or some other foreign language that has nothing to do with the bible or your ministry? Spending money on silver or preparing with food supplies against a quarantine or famine instead of donating it?

Not to mention the number of jokehovian witlesses that will happily snitch on you. You have sun-worship lights up, even the clear ones you put up to light a dark path or because you had no other source of entertainment due to everything being closed down? Someone is going to snitch to the hounders. They are encouraged, even required, to snitch if they know something is going on that goes against the religion under threat that otherwise they are sharing in your "sin". And there are so many people, usually pious-sneers, that are so self righteous that they will judge you as harshly as any hounder.

Let them interrogate me, and they are going to wish they would have taken field circus time learning German.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit