Elon Musk causing an uproar on Twitter

by Tallon 24 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

I think Elon Musk is a bit of a fraud. He just pre-announces things that he can't supply now and then waits (and hopes) for technology to catch up - that is basically the trucks. His self-driving cars seem prone to bursting into flames when they are not driving themselves into the backs of trucks, the technology is not as advanced or polished as he makes out.

Also, it's also not like he's developed all the space stuff himself - all the real hard work and risk was done by the US government over many decades figuring out all the minutia of going into space when everything was unknown and now he profits from it to make it commercial. Nothing that other groups weren't already doing anyway.

Apparently, he can't figure out how to mass-produce cars. Something Henry Ford managed with far less technology a long, long time ago.

• waton
    waton
    Elon Musk is a fellow New Zealander. Quite frankly, to most kiwis he's a Johnny-come-lately embarrassment.
    I thought he was from Canada

Is he not an African? I thought his kid-sized capsules were a great idea, even flexible versions if the passages really were too narrow. But, obviously the boys walked to their refuge place, not wiggle in, having to wiggle out. (bunk by divers). Lots of pedos in Thailand, just by averages Musk might be right. But that sounds like sour grapes by him, of having been shut out by someone eager to keep the spotlight, protect his turf, even while keeping the boys from a safer, more pleasant way out. Egos clashing, never good.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Elon Musk was born in South Africa and moved to Canada when he was a teenager.

Reading between the lines, it seems he is coming under extreme financial pressure, and while this has been happening, he has been saying some strange things to journalists. I am pretty sure where this is all heading.

• waton
    waton
    Reading between the lines, it seems he is coming under extreme financial pressure, and while this has been happening, he has been saying some strange things to journalists. I am pretty sure where this is all heading.

He has been accomplishing some amazing stuff, landing two of his boosters backward side by side on return in Florida, while achieving past Mars orbit!

Why he did not leave the manufacturing to the manufacturers ? Anyway,

Money well spend! Can not think of any better cause then one, related to his continent of origin.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Elon Musk was born and raised in Pretoria, South Africa.

He emigrated to Canada when he was 17 - his mother is Canadian and his father a South African.

He currently holds South African, Canadian and USA citizenship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

• scotsman
    scotsman

Steve2 is getting confused with Peter Thiel, who bought NZ citizenship. Another charming billionaire.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Elon Musk, is he the perfume guy?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Quite the nerve to call Elon Musk all these names. He has done more than all of us will ever do combined in our lifetime.

The man is brilliant.. Perfect? no... are you?

Might as well go back to your inconsequential day job....while Elon moves on to create things that could actually change the world.

• blownaway
    blownaway

Musk and Tesla by extension is a house of cards. Musk is unhinged. Yes he started a car company but its so over blown and people who are enviornuts will run to buy the stock at such over value prices its crazy. As Tesla keeps burning through money it will be funny to watch its collapse.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Quite the nerve to call Elon Musk all these names.

Wow.... could you perhaps quote what was said about him that irritated you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit