Where’s the 2023 Service Report?

by slimboyfat 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What’s keeping them? This has got to be the latest it’s ever been.

Maybe it’s the last one they’ll ever publish too, after dropping reporting hours for publishers …

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Maybe last years was the last one ever published.

They have probably been trying to decide how they can massage the numbers or just blatantly lie. Or don’t release it.

I remember last years was showing decline overall, most countries showing big declines.

The entire organisation is in decline, Bethelites all being laid off. Bethels downsizing selling KHs. Hardly print anything these days.

Congregations merging, sharing less KHalls. Hardly anyone coming into JWs anymore and now even young ones not wanting to get baptised.

The org is in big decline so either lie or don’t release the numbers

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If they do release one next year, it probably won't be late.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They announced that the full report would be published in January when they posted the edited highlights on their news page a few weeks ago. The news items get deleted after a month or so, so I don’t think it’s there any more.

• Leathercrop
    Leathercrop

The entire organisation is in decline, Bethelites all being laid off. Bethels downsizing selling KHs. Hardly print anything these days.

jehovaxx

Bethelites are being laid off? Is this a mass layoff, or their standard layoff and replacement cycle?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Since Jehovah directed us to stop requiring monthly publisher reporting as of November, we cannot provide an up-to-date accurate annual service report, now can we?. As a result annual reporting is discontinued unless Jehovah changes his mind again and we can require monthly publisher service reporting again. And don't think that we stopped the necessity of publisher reporting because our numbers are declining and we don't want you to know it. Apostates will no doubt capitalize on this with their lies.

• LostintheFog1999
    LostintheFog1999

slimboyfat

Well apparently the midweek meeting for February 12-18 has an item on the service report -

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i confuse publisher and publican

• St George of England
    St George of England

Last year the Service Report was published on 10th January 2023 so there's still time. I think this will be the last one however, most of the significant changes have taken place after 1st September 2023.

George

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

slimboyfat:

I don't know if this is accurate but you can take a look.

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit