Ancient Biblical Incest leads to Racism

by gumby 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Satanus
    Satanus

Incest was a proud family tradition, among abraham's clan. Abraham did it also. Half sister, not quite as intense as doing it w a daughter. Still, it seems like a proud tradition among the patriarchs to marry in the same blood. Outsiders were just not good enough. This is divinely institutionalised and sanctioned racism. Maybe it was an ancient tradition among those deluded by their own glory, as the ruling classes of egypt were marrying their siblings.

SS

• gumby
    gumby

The Israelites were not the sophisticated, clean upperclass people they depict themselves to be.

They were nomadic, tent dwelling goat farmers, who played banjo's with no front teeth while, uncle Clem was behind the shed making one of the relatives winny like a pig.

In all honesty......as a dub, I could never figure out their behavior and Jehovah putting up with it.

Concubines I have NEVER understood. Why did god allow it? The same god who made all the moral laws allows you to sleep and impregnate someone else............so you can have children. How nice for the kids to be illedgitament like Ishmael was.

Why did god also make " a concession" to divorce your wife because the people were "hardhearted?". God doesn't drop his moral wire so the weak can step over it.......He isn't suppose to change.

Gumby

• outnfree
    outnfree

Why do you guys put any stock in these myths and legends anyway? lol The god described therein is no way consistent and no way moral.

out

• gumby
    gumby
    Why do you guys put any stock in these myths and legends anyway

Probably for all the reasons you and I did for years and years.

Gumby

• LDH
    LDH

That story is full of bullshit.

According to the Bible, one daughter lay with him one night and the next daughter lay with him the next night.

And they both got pregnant.

Reasons why this story is pure unadulterated Bull-SHIT

1. Both women would have had to be ovulating at the same time, possible but highly unprobable
    2. The hangover Lot would have had from getting so drunk the first night that he wouldn't have remembered boinking his own daughter, gimme a break, would have precluded similar action the next night.
    3. Lot never wondered how his two daughters got pregnant....with no other man around?!?!?! WTF?!?!?
    4. Both women would have wanted to boink their drunk, old-ass father.

Me no think so.

Lisa

Genesis 20 SUCKS Class

• LDH
    LDH

OH, I forgot to add.

Theoretically, they were both virgins. And yet, they somehow knew what they were doing enough to get pregnant. And wanted to lose thier virginity to dear old DAD?!?!?

This story makes me angry and disgusted all at the same time.

• gumby
    gumby
    This story makes me angry and disgusted all at the same time.

Yeah.....it's ONE of them LDH. Noahs son was worse......he may have did his dad and he was a dude!

I also do not remember any of their little asses gettin disfellowshipped either!

Gumby

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Gum.

More to the scriptural beliefs of biblical racists:

Racist church leaders say that the Jewish nation has not fullfilled prophecy that the white nations, especially America and Britain, have fullfilled. Such as:

The Israel nation shall become secure. 2 Samuel 7 v 1. The Israel nation shall be safe on every side. 2 Samuel 7 v 10. Israel shall possess the earth. Psalm 2 v 8.

Heres a good one. Deutronomy 15 v 6 " You will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you" .

God speaking of Israel there. A Biblical racist would say, "When did the jews rule over many nations" ? and claim that only European culture has achieved this. So this is why they believe that America and England are the foremost tribes of Israel. Of course, theres a lot of pick and choose in the choice of scriptures they use to support their arguements. Not unlike the dubs really.

Many thanks for your expression of interest. And always remember, you can better fight an enemy if you understand his thinking.

• gumby
    gumby

RF,

So did you feel the opening article of this thread was from a bablical racist, or am I off as usual?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Gum.

I didnt think you were a biblical racist. Its just I spent 3 years studying and mixing with them. They were pretty fascinating people, so I have this impulse to talk about them and expound my knowledge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit