2022--Library-One!

by Atlantis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

For those that may want to have this for research. I think pretty soon the Elder Letters will be included.

Atlantis!
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Atlantis!

You're the best

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

More Oreos for Kim and M&M's for Mikey!

Grandpa!

• Marcial
    Marcial

WOUAH ! THANK YOU

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Thank you Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Marcial:

keinlezard:

Welcome!

Atlantis!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Wow, that is impressive Atlantis! Great work, and thanks!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

TonusOH:

That website has been provided by a friend, and I send him everything I can that he can use. The Pegasus is now at 62 Terabytes, but there is a lot of stuff in it that he would not want on that site. (Petra says I will never fill the Pegasus up in my life time. She is probably right!)

Example: The Pegasus recorded the entire "Adventist" database. There are over 8,000 copies of "Sign Of The Times" that my friend would not need for the Watchtower materials website.

Example 2: The Pegasus recorded over 400 websites and every document at those websites, but my friend doesn't really need all the Bible Student stuff.

He just mainly wants to stay with Watchtower and Internal Watchtower documents. Manuals, Books, Tracts, Booklets, Letters, pictures, Watchtowers, Awakes, Journals, Guidelines, etc, that will be helpful to aid folks to research and hopefully wake up.

Speaking of "waking up" I need another cup of coffee!

Grandpa!

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

This is incredible! Thank you very much Atlantis!

• ComingOutaMyCage
    ComingOutaMyCage

Not sure who Atlantis is. Looks like a veteran here.
    The system is ~4GB total of HTML and images, 171,000 files.

I ran into some snags with converting Elders letters prior to 1950, the OCR is really struggling on some of those. I'm going to have to go through and manually verify them.

I'm fairly active on reddit exjw u/comingoutamycage and twitter @CmngOutaMyCge

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit