Stickers against Jehovahs witnesses

by Paul Bonanno 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Paul Bonanno
    Paul Bonanno

In Malta in 1980s the Catholic Church issued a yellow sticker telling Jehovahs witnesses not to knock on their door. This was distributed with all the parishioners.

i would like to know if others countries had this in place before the 1980s especially maybe Italy and Ireland?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I have heard that Malta is very very Catholic. Probably from the apostles visiting and I think John particular. Or perhaps they weren’t interested in the one way conversations as JW‘s come to the door, in their mind, as teachers of the Scriptures, as opposed to teachers of the WTS, which they are. No offense intended, just mho. That said, I don’t think I’m a fan of anti-JW stickers.

ttwsyf

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1950's to 1960's Anti-Jehovah's Witness Posters. In the 1950's there were 2 Watchtower Governing Body's operating at the same time. But Gerrit Losch fails to mention anything about this in his video. The "other-governing-body" were the KGB.

https://imgbox.com/7dMBysfk

The Report confirms 90% of everything Losch mentions in this Watchtower video. What Losch fails to mention is that the KGB were printing their own Watchtower Magazine. The KGB were going out in the Ministry Work, Marrying Jehovah's Witness couples, speaking at JW funerals, sending out Watchtower Missionaries, and placing literature.

The bulk of the Report is right there in Watchtower literature. The real kicker is this, even while the KGB were acting as Watchtower Governing Body in the Soviet Union countries, there was an "increase" in converts.This would mean that the KGB was doing just as good of a job as the Governing Body here in the United States.
    The Watchtower always says that an increase is due to Jehovah's Holy Spirit. Well then, the KGB must have had the same Holy Spirit as the Watchtower Society.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODIntExpEndurance/pub-jwb_201901_6_VIDEO

Atlantis!
  • DesirousOfChange
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

ROFL !!🤣

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Humm. I am picturing Putin with a beard giving concluding comments.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

A light blue square sticker:"JWfacts.com" near Kingdom Halls and nearby signs might prove amusing. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit