Cost of living crisis

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ANONY MOUS:

That’s exactly right and this is what I have a problem with.. They target what they perceive are more ‘affluent’ people in the congregation ..to give $ to people there!! And this will happen again and again…

In all likelihood, these Witnesses are needy because they followed the dictates of the religion and did not get a decent job/career! Meanwhile, I was criticized and shunned because I had a full-time job!.. I’m retired and Out many years.

If I were still in the religion like a sitting duck, these hypocrites would be coming up to me asking for money for JWs who chose not to work.👎 Nope, I’m not having it! .. I told all the PIMI JWs I know that I would not tolerate this. (If they didn’t like hearing it, too bad.) JWs looking for charity better ask brothers with a business for a job!

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

According to this website, being a Jehovah's Witness pays...

https://www.salary.com/research/company/jehovah-s-witnesses-salary

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Jehovah's Witnesses pays an average salary of $427,772 and salaries range from a low of $376,759 to a high of $486,741.”

Well that is absolutely untrue. Jehovah’s witnesses pays is about $200 per month for special full time servants, these are this in Bethel or special full time service like special pioneers or full time non voluntary construction worker.

Either way the $200 per month is just for necessary expenses outside rent, bills and food which are all taken care of.

special pioneers are unusual because they get different amounts depending on their cost of living actually for that area.

they find a place and the branch pays rent and bills no matter how much they have the hearing on ect, they get a modest car bought for them and they fill out a form how many miles they need to be paid for and everything get paid for them

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The site basically collects data and presents it in a simple form. They don't bother checking it. That's how you get a line that reads:

Job Title: Dietary Aide Per Diem Salary: $76,156

It's not the only per diem that is listed as a title and runs into the tens of thousands. Even if it were referring to an annual allowance, how much would a dietary aide or housekeeping worker be making if their per diem was $50-77k?

They're probably being trolled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit