What New Projects are Financed by the Governing Body ?

by smiddy3 8 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Are these projects going to be a noose around their neck that they won`t be able to fullfill their obligations ?

And complete these Projects ?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

GB finances nothing unless it is playing the stock/bond market. They propose things and ask for donations. Be it ramapo or new cars for COs or a warm bed and meal for a disaster victim it is the rank and file who is charitable

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Probably TOMO3rd, the one with the slurred voice and what looks like a whiskey addiction wants your money for booze.

This is a new project they're probably working on....

TOMO the drunk 3rd is already slurring about hotdogs to go with his booze. 'Oh, man hotdogs. Hic!'

• hoser
    hoser

Governing body fund nothing. Donations from your back breaking labour and your dead relatives do the funding.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Wonder what they doing with government money they get. Like Norway. They don't use it to help their members.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If they built and operated a distillery, that would be as close as they have ever come to performing a public service. And they'd actually make some money, for a change.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I would say they have the money to build it...they are worth billions and rake in more money everyday. The congregations are under obligation to send in x amount per publisher ( is that every month?) I think so. I saw a chart once and the US congregations pay if I remember, but don't take it to the bank , $8.75 per publisher ...even it you say it is $1 per publisher over the world, think of the money that generates a month. That doesn't count all other methods of getting money. That is one reason I decided to disassociate-I didn't want them to get the $8+ every month for my seat!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""If they built and operated a distillery, that would be as close as they have ever come to performing a public service. And they'd actually make some money, for a change.""

That would make an ANT MO paradise.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

just boasting about construction projects, which doesn't make any rhyme or reason

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit