Yorkshire Ripper turns to Islam

by darkspilver 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

"Hi I'm Peter Sutcliffe. I'm doing life because I murdered prostitutes."

"Hi Pete. We're Islamic extremists. We believe that prostitutes should get the death penalty under Sharia ..."

A match made in heaven.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I was still in when he "converted" to the JW's. The way the rank and file dealt with cognitive dissonance of a serial rapist/murder becoming one of their own was brilliant.

"Well Jehovah must have drawn him because he read his heart and knew he was truly repentant".

"There was a king in the bible that sacrificed his own son to a false god - and Jehovah forgiven him".

"In the new system he'll have a chance to apologize to his victims"

And that old favorite... "Lets wait on Jehovah". Ah yes, the answer to all your troubles. Wait on Jehovah.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

In the new system he'll have a chance to apologize to his victims - "Hi Beverly. It's me - Pete. Remember that time when I picked you up in my van, fucked you on the passenger seat and refused to pay the full wack, then I gave you a full wack over the head with my adjustable spanner? Well I was just being a naughty boy, and Jeebus has forgiven me my silliness. Lo, we're in paradise. Amen."

Let's wait on Jehovah - translation: let's do fuck all and forget about it.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

In the new system he'll have a chance to apologize to his victims - "Hi Beverly. It's me - Pete. Remember that time when I picked you up in my van, fucked you on the passenger seat and refused to pay the full wack, then I gave you a full wack over the head with my adjustable spanner? Well I was just being a naughty boy, and Jeebus has forgiven me my silliness. Lo, we're in paradise. Amen."

Let's wait on Jehovah - translation: let's do fuck all and forget about it.

LMAO!!

Wilma: Pete? Peter is that you?

Pete: Wilma McCann! How are you?

Wilma: Fancy meeting you here <hug> well i must say i never expected to see you here.

Pete: I know! Well, i changed when they sent me to that mental asylum.

Wilma: Good, good.

Pete: By the way, sorry for smashing your head in on the grass back in 1975. And for stabbing you in the head, chest and neck.

Wilma: Ohhhhh that's alright Pete. It all worked out alright in the end.

Pete: Yeah... so hows the family.

Wilma: Oh well, then never made it Pete. They never became Jehovah's Witnesses before armageddon so were - ckkk! - you know, killed by Jehovah and Jesus.

Pete: Oh thats a shame. Still. Least i made it huh?

Wilma: That's the main thing Pete. Hey, im having tea with Mozart and Chairmin Mao later, you wanna come with?

Pete: Maybe another time, i already promised Elvis and Ian Brady we'd go bowling.

Wilma: Aww - never mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit