Dreams----The Files You Requested!

by Atlantis 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Dreams:

You requested several BOE's, Forms, and so forth. Instead of picking out a letter here or there, grandpa Atlantis would rather send you the entire file folder.

Sooner or later they will find their way to Simon's board. They will have the same questions and want the same evidence most of the folks here already have. So, I am posting this file for you and for the folks who left the Watchtower yesterday.

https://we.tl/t-Xt6gyfWhnz

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Dreams:

You also requested several leaked videos. Ok, but the file is going to be very large. Prepare space in your computer for a least 4 gigabytes.

The file folder will contain the videos you requested and many more.

I will come back to this post to provide you with a download link. You will probably find it below in the replies.

Petra!

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

I'm afraid Atlantis will be the first one to perish when the end comes ! Atlantis is a sinner against the Holy Spirit directed Governing Body, by sharing all this SECRET information...

Thank you so much for opening our mind !

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Dreams:

Secret Branch Videos, 4.3 gigabytes with Samuel Herd, Accounting Videos.

Petra!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

polish clarinet:

Yes, the Watchtower has wanted grandpa's ( Atlantis ) head on a silver platter for the past 30 years. ( Before I was born ). I just use his account here to post stuff. My dad ( Vulcan ) posts now and then ).

Petra!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Atlantis - downloaded it twice - cant open the zip.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Use 7zip to open it.

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If you can't open the file, then I will upload it again and provide a download link. iF you can't open the file after that, then the problems must be on your end.

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Anyone else having a problem opening the file?

Petra!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

never had a problem opening a zip from wetranranfer before?

I have a mac, and it opens all types of zip files.

Strange.

FYI the massive video file opened fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit