105 yrs.of Jesus Christ Rule is About To End ....What has Been accomplished ?

by smiddy3 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

That thing about Jesus ‘ruling invisibly’ never made sense to me and it was yet another Witness teaching that I let go in one ear and out the other.

As for what has been accomplished? The poster IWANTOUTNOW has itemized some things that millions of misled people have done or had happen to them in this span of time.👎🏻

• Ding
    Ding

They used to say (maybe still do) that Jesus returned invisibly "in that he turned his attention to the affairs of earth."

I remember thinking, "Where was his attention for the past 2000 years? Jupiter?"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thanks slim for providing a link to freddie`s 1966 booklet ,I just glossed over it and I find it hard to believe I was so gullible back then .For any here that were not in the "struth" of those days have a look at how absurd their reasoning is. And for that matter the book of Revelation.

War in Heaven between God`s Angels and Satan`s Angels ,Satan and his Demons cast down to the earth ?

What a loving God to do that to humanity knowing what satan would do, causing more woe as if it wasn`t enough to subject them to death for what Adam had done he now wants humans to suffer even more.

When on earth Jesus was King of the Jews,then according to the NT he also became king to all that put faith in him for the next 2 thousand years ,then according to WT he began ruling in 1914 , and as slim rightly points out they don`t believe his 1 thousand year reign begins until after the big "A" ?

Yet the Watchtower doesnt advertise Jesus Christ`s Kingdom it advertises Jehovah`s kingdom ?

I am really enjoying the common sense comments you guys/gals are making I hope there are more to come .

Overlapping Kingdoms , why did`t he send Satan to Jupiter ,what`s he been doing for the past 2000 years?,

How many interpretations of Jesus Christ`s Kingdom are there?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One irrefutable fact is that the JWS religion is a business created by men who ran a religious publishing house , that's why the doctrines such as 1914 were false and so many other doctrines made by this organization.

These men created their own power, control and cultivation of money with little or no regulation by outside governance.

One could say it was an exercise in freedom of religion with open capitalism

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

Well over the last 100 plus years jehovah has grown a vast army of his children all in unison worshiping him in truth and speeding the good news of his fast approaching kingdom all 8,500,000 I’m mean 8,200,000 or wait 7,900,000 let me check again 6,300,000 wait its been updated I think 5,400,000 or was that last week oh it looks like it’s now 5,200,000 or wait no it now says 4,100,000 damn it updated again looks like the new number is 3,700,000 no 3,650,000 no it changed 3,540,000 damn I can’t keep up with the updated numbers I think it’s saying now 3,250,000 crap it changed again.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Millions Once Publishing Will Never Lie (about Jesus again)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit