An unusual question

by no-zombie 16 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm ad-free on my laptop--but have side bar ads on my tablet. but they arent intrusive.

this site has been a god send to many .

err--did i really just type that ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Simon owns this site--we are his guests.

Simon is from Manchester--UK. but even so--hes usually ok.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Simon now lives with his family in Canada.

For those not familiar with it's history I believe the site was started in 2001-2002. It was dedicated to open discussions re JW beliefs and tried to be a constructive place to go in hopes of improving...humanizing.......... the Society. Something many of us have tried to do when we began to exit the 'truth' which in turn usually prompted a quick discipline by the Elders.

While I use Ad block I do not use it on this site. I think it's extremely important for the longevity of this forum to be able to generate some funding.

The ads to date have not been obtrusive they are on the fringe and don't block the content. Sometimes they are humorous/silly but they pay.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Indeedie, i see plenty of ads as well. Hell i click on them every once in a while just for gp. Anything to help keep the site running

• TheListener
    TheListener

I also do not use ad blocking on the site and click on them once in awhile to help the site.

• lemonjuice
    lemonjuice

It's my favorite website and it's helped me to understand how dangerous and totally useless this cult is.

Well done to Simon for his assistance to humanity and all the guys and girls who contribute here. I'll tell my story once as soon as I can put my show together .

• Gregoria
    Gregoria

Adds all over the place. But it's ok, as long its for a good cause

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit