Went for my first legal session today.
- Hey you, hug hug hug.
- Well done Umbers. You are an example to us all. Thanks for posting this useful information.
- Umbertoecho, thank you for your extremely brave steps in contacting ARC. Your actions have really helped so many see just how corrupt, dangerous and damaging the WTS is. Good to hear that ARC are also giving the necessary support needed. Wishing you all the best.
Hi Umber, thank you so much for all of your info, I find it so interesting, as I believe the more info that is out there, the less the WTBS will get away with!
I love hearing about how the WT is not winning it's legal battles!
I am a fan of yours! Thx!
- Umbertoecho, I've been following your posts for some time. Your reports of how the ARC interacts with survivors are invaluable and encouraging. Thank you, and may you continue to find the strength to carry on.
Interesting that you said that money talks.
Sad that the horror of abused children isn't enough for them to change their ways; it takes the threat of losing their precious money to get them to do anything about it.
- thank you for your bravery and dedication to seeing it through.
- I hope that you continually connect with those who comfort you best in this process. Take care of yourself. I know this is hard and I have barely done any of the work that I need to do regarding previous abuse and separately, my experience dealing with the WT after the abuse. There are a lot of us who care what is happening to you and hope only good things for you as you go through this.
Brave woman! Go get 'em! It's YOUR time!
I'm new here but we have a few things in common from what I've read from your story. Looks like you have tonnes of support here and quite rightly so but if ever you need anything, just shout. I'll have your back! Whatever you need okay. Fight for that 11 year old girl! I'm proud of you! I'm sure everyone is! Get those shoulders straight and that chin up - THEY are responsible and THEY need to pay! Nobody made them set the rules that they did, THEY wrote them. They stand by them because guarding their money is more important than lives. They can't change them as to do so would be to open a floodgate of people suing. That's their doing. They are money men. Not holy men. They lie on oath. This is their lesson to learn from, not yours. Now school them! The ARC is there for YOU, lawyers, therapists etc. are there for YOU and we're here for YOU! Use us all as much as you need and when you need. NO guilt! NONE, okay?
Lots of LOVE (((HUGS)))
(sorry for the rant... this topic really riles me into a beast-ess oh, and I watched Erin Brockovich again last night... and I'm still angry LOL)