Caleb and Sophia have some competition

by usualusername1 11 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername1
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Curse youuuuu!!!!

But I must listen to it again. Its so addictive.

• steve2
    steve2

Even loyal JWs would blast this as indoctrination.

Propaganda is always easy to observe

in another group, impossible to observe in one's own.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well you`ve gotta admit it , it`s a bloody good catchy tune , where do I sign up.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This video was made by a Philipino cult called iglasea ni christo. The are very similar to jws. The founder of the religion was heavily influenced by the doctrines and practices of SDA & JW.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

They sang " Always submit to Church Administration..." 97 times.

Not nearly as often as the Watchtower society repeats it.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hi joe134cd!

This video was made by a Philipino cult called iglasea ni christo. The are very similar to jws. The founder of the religion was heavily influenced by the doctrines and practices of SDA & JW.

Yeah, they're interesting - non-trinitarian, and don't eat blood.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Here is another catchy tune from iglasea ni christo. It seems they appear to be more funky than the jws. I sort of wonder if the jws will follow suite.

https://youtu.be/8iipuC5sLFI

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I think the January 2017 Watchtower said something about a rap like this coming out in a JW broadcast very soon, um, NOT! But very funny no doubt. Man, those JW's will never and I repeat never, well, maybe never, but a long time from now before they begin rappin about their faith.

I say that because I never thought they would have GB member on the TV like all the other TV others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit