You don't worship Jehovah, you worship Jah Rutherford!

by SonoftheTrinity 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    I said that to my wife in a fit of anger.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    cool story bro
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think I agree with the OP - or at least JWs follow Rutherford.

Perhaps JWs should be called Rutherfordites.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    i feel you man! i try very hard to hold my mouth shut and it is very hard sometimes. i would say more along the lines is they worship the Governing body.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Of course God Jehovah would choose a delusional idiot who a built lavish house for ancient worthies to return and live in. Who also stock piled booze which was illegal at the time and drove around in expressive cars like Cadillacs during the great depression of the early 1900's .

Who was also an adulterer separated but not divorced from his wife and lived with his mistress.

You people should show more respect from god's chosen one J Rutherford.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    jehutherford
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

So Judge Rutherford, Wallace Fard, and Father Divine walk into a bar...

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Up until the the last 10 or so years (when the 7 goof balls that run the borg took over) jw's were simply a designer religion born out of the delusional minds of JFR and FF. The few other presidents in between simply perpetuated Rutherford's religion.

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• steve2
    steve2

To be frank (or in this case, Joe ), Rutherford nicely personified the vile arrogance of that Old Testament God, Jehovah.

Thundering warnings of punishment and retribution as far around the globe as his small but keen organization allowed. My grandparents were Rutherford bellowers here in New Zealand. Like Rutherford, there are now long dead. The silence deafens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit