Great Announcement

by Tiana 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tiana
    Tiana

Hi All

Am a newcomer. had a starnge metting in local news last night.

Check it out. actual info starts at 50;12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plxDjS13l0k

Sorry not computer savvy so do not know how to cut links to suit the part in video.

Thanks for your time.

• Sail Away
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away

I have dicey wifi today in Belize, and I hate listening to this fear-mongering crap. The usual the GT is coming soon; do more!

Of note:

Comment about focus on training in using the Bible in the ministry, not WT literature.

"New" instructions from GB for elders to have weekly contact with publishers through field service groups.

An aside, why is there a brand new KH on Caye Caulker in Belize, population 2,000? The locals here work in the tourism industry and are dirt poor.

Edit to add: I didn't listen to the propaganda interview video played in the middle of the talk. Maybe someone else can take one for the team and summarize it.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Oh if no one is going to condense it down I aint listing to 2 hours of cult shit. LOL

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

SO funny - he says after talking about how the nations are going to turn on Babylon the Great - "you've heard it a 1000 times"

SO FUNNY - YES for 115 years of Kingdom rule :)

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Tiana welcome to the forum.

As it is we on this forum are more interested in you then the hogwash that passes for the current manipulation from the WTBTS.

I also suppose you might be Trolling us.....thinking we are going to jump into the frying pan.

I am out some 50 plus years and we have had the same crap handed to us from the WT leadership way back then.

Plain and simple not a single prophecy related to end times has ever been correct dating back to Jesus's day
    Concerning the WT not a single prediction about the END has ever been correct.
    They really should shut up about Armageddon and do something about their pedophile problem.

Check out jwfacts.com and see for yourself how many times (I believe eleven) they have predicted the end.

All and all with their Ban on Blood, discouragement of higher education their propensity to paint them selves into a corner.........their inability to recognize that sexual child abuse is a crime not just a sin makes this a nasty and corrupt religion.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Just the way the guy looks in the video snapshot is an indication of what kind of message he's pushing - crazy!

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

I did a quick skip through that dude with the bad wig at 18 min in looks like he is trying to channel his inner spock. Man even skipping fast its a throw up in my mouth.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So the nations are about to turn on Babylon the Great, then the great tribulation will come. How do we know? Matt 24:21, 22. So he reads the verses that a great tribulation is coming. So how do we know it's coming in our life time, because a man in a suit reads a verse out of a two thousand year old book!

Well I'm convinced!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well some of them look like they have been eating as if there is no tomorrow.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit