Wishing You All Happiness This Evening!

by InjusticeSystem 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• InjusticeSystem
    InjusticeSystem

Greetings!

I just wanted to share my excitement. For the first time in almost 30 years, I am not attending the Memorial tonight. Instead, I am spending the evening at home, celebrating with a glass of Scotch. I have made huge changes in my life to afford me this literal and symbolic victory, and I only hope that next year I will be joined by my wife and children to celebrate freedom of mind and freedom of choice.

I wish you all a safe and happy evening wherever you happen to be in the world!

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Ooops, didn't realize it was tonight. Guess I blew my cover cause I told my supervisor (a jw) that I was going doordashing. He didn't say a word.

Have a nice warm cheerful night.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Congratulations!

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@InjusticeSystem

Tony? Is that you?

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves

Would that be a glass of Macallan that you will be celebrating with tonight? And would the bottle happen to have cost over $80 dollars?

• InjusticeSystem
    InjusticeSystem

@APeiceOfShitNamedTate

Nope, not Tony. Sorry friend.

@Maria Nieves

Unfortunately it is neither Macallan nor is it an $80 or higher bottle. Just some Glenlivet Founder's Reserve.

Thank you @days of future passed and @Sea Breeze! Have a great night!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

INJUSTICE SYSTEM:

I didn’t even realize the memorial was tonight. That’s how out of the loop I am.

I remember all the years of getting dressed up and going and really only being interested in saying hello to people who came once a year..I couldn’t wait for the hour to be over so I could leave and either go home or get something to eat. In the later years when I was PIMO (physically in mentally out), it was torture to even BE there. I do not miss it.

I’m glad nobody bothers anymore to give me an invitation - but after eighteen years+ of being a ‘fader’ and speaking my mind to some people they realize it’s a waste of time.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome to freedom my friends and I`ll have what your having ,cheers

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

I’m in my 30’s and missed my first one.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Congrats! Happy for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest